Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Was excited for the release but decided to pass on these. I still have my taxi 12s on ice and they are so much better than these. good luck to everyone copping.

I passed by my local fcfs spot. Lil kids camping lol. I mean like 13 years old, sz 5.5y camping. Lmfaooooo
Lol yeah man its like that everywhere down here in ATL with them damn kids. Im sure they're all out there now freezin their ***** off lol. Glad i have a plug. I wouldn't even be in the shoe game if i didnt have a plug.

In all honesty, I've been out of the game since I deleted my account that I started in 2006 in 2009-2010 Things have definitely changed. Raffles, bots, twitter, NIke access codes and who knows what, It just seems that I'm back to my rookie days. This pair means a lot to me so just a question if anyone would care to answer:

What is the best website that someone would recommend that would be easy to get a pair from? Such as when the time clock hits "0", I add them to my cart, checkout, and go to sleep comfortably knowing that I actually got a pair? 

Thanks in advance.

In all honesty, I've been out of the game since I deleted my account that I started in 2006 in 2009-2010 Things have definitely changed. Raffles, bots, twitter, NIke access codes and who knows what, It just seems that I'm back to my rookie days. This pair means a lot to me so just a question if anyone would care to answer:

What is the best website that someone would recommend that would be easy to get a pair from? Such as when the time clock hits "0", I add them to my cart, checkout, and go to sleep comfortably knowing that I actually got a pair? 

Thanks in advance.

I'd try nike first, followed by FNL then Footlocker and Co.

Thanks in advance.
Id say Finish Line would be the place to start, it always just seems like they are the last retailer to sell out online.

I'd try nike first, followed by FNL then Footlocker and Co.
Like the poster you responded to, I've been out of the game for 5 or so years. But, when I was in it, Eastbay was the clear online choice. Why do you not include them in your list? Are they harder to cop from these days?

Last edited:
14 hrs since drop in Australia and there sitting everywhere! Steels sold out straight away. I dont get it. I passed cos i got ogs n saving atm

Anyone hesitant on headed on the mall should just go. Told myself last night if I wake up early for any reason that I'll go to the mall. Now I'm here and store with the most pairs is only 15 deep.

Every single release this year has been an easy cop, except for them Infrared 23 VI's which they just botched. These should be another easy cop for anyone buying in-store or online.

Anyone hesitant on headed on the mall should just go. Told myself last night if I wake up early for any reason that I'll go to the mall. Now I'm here and store with the most pairs is only 15 deep.
What area u at?

Last edited:
I havent been into jordans too much in the last year, but im obsessed with hoping the entire Jordan X city series comes out eventually. Charlottes are probably my favorite pair other than the NY's, so ill be happy if they are easy to get.

Every single release this year has been an easy cop, except for them Infrared 23 VI's which they just botched. These should be another easy cop for anyone buying in-store or online.
prelude 5-8 was an easy cop ? 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom