Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

My God, the sneaker game sure has changed since the last time I purchased a JB retro in early 2012. Raffles, twitter links, access codes, bots, etc... I dont even know what half these things are. It really shouldnt be this hard and require this much work to cop a pair of overpriced shoes that are at best average quality. For 170 SMH. Its NDC or bust for me and If i dont get em, I'm good with my OGs.

Got the call for my pair from FTL earlier today
nthat.gif
. Went from winning nothing to winning most of this years releases I try for. Good start to a new year and I hope it stays this way. JB got me like:

you should've seen how fast i ran for the chicago 10's 
laugh.gif
 this was before raffles started, and each store in my mall only had 12 pairs each.. 

I went to 4 different stores just for the Chi. Nike ended up having my sz.
I must have been lucky. I lined up at 7, cop at 8, breakfast by 8:30
That's the thing, I didn't get up early that day thinking it was finna be an easy cop but nope.

My God, the sneaker game sure has changed since the last time I purchased a JB retro in early 2012. Raffles, twitter links, access codes, bots, etc... I dont even know what half these things are. It really shouldnt be this hard and require this much work to cop a pair of overpriced shoes that are at best average quality. For 170 SMH. Its NDC or bust for me and If i dont get em, I'm good with my OGs.
Post-Concord days :smh:

Last edited:
That's the thing, I didn't get up early that day thinking it was finna be an easy cop but nope.
Chi X was the only release after the Concords that was a breeze for me.

After that everything went downhill, fast!

you should've seen how fast i ran for the chicago 10's  
laugh.gif
 this was before raffles started, and each store in my mall only had 12 pairs each.. 
roll.gif

+1

If i miss these at release, how much will I have to pay on ebay or whatever to try and get them?  I'm already anticipating missing them cause this is my first ever Jordans im trying to get.  (Just got a job lol)

How long does it take for you to cancel an order on NDC and get a refund? I going to see if I can get these online first and then try the store. If I'm successful in store then I'll just cancel my NDC order. 

If u get em online then youll wnd up keeping them because by the time u get to the mall n grab a pair your time will be up.

After you place an order on NDC you have 30 min to cancel, live chat does not open for service til an hour after launch time and when you call youll prob be on hokd for at least 35 min ... happened to me twice lol. I waited once for live chat n was too late n then was on hold for 40 min before i got a rep n was told i was too late

bro, be online at 8am and you will be fine

not bot or links needed

see you guys in the morning

Man, to try to cop or not? I called these boring in another thread and now I kinda want them. I'm falling victim to nikes fake release this morning :frown:

Back
Top Bottom