Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Gave the RD already lol just not the source but yea makes 6s and this same day
I doubt the VIs are releasing the same day as these. I can't see JB letting these both shoes release on the same day but I'm gonna wait till we get closer into next year

Your right. But mn was one of the first site to post pictures of the Wilkins 1s and had the 10s release date first. I trust sneakerbar the most mn is getting up there tho. I kinda hope they don't release on the same day

Last edited:
Copping found sure
10s are the only ones missing front my collection

GO TAR HEELS!

Yes! 
happy.gif

You know damn well what it was...

I hate when people answer a question with a question.

Besides the checkerboard, which is minor, because you only see the top of the liner...what was this major screw up

The leather was more of an issue than that.

Besides the checkerboard, which is minor, because you only see the top of the liner...what was this major screw up

The checkerboard liner wasn't exactly a minor change IMO.  It's one of the few details on the upper so it really stands out that they changed it up.  The shade of red was also dull and the shape was off.  Also the red jumpman on the back. They were a very disappointing retro and I was really looking forward to them as the OG chi X is one of my favorite Js.

Me too. I left a comment, not a question. Funny thing is, you answered your own question in your smartass reply to me. So why did you ask it to begin with? I know the answer to that too. You're the negative nellie of Niketalk. That's why.

Back
Top Bottom