Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

I hate when people answer a question with a question.

Besides the checkerboard, which is minor, because you only see the top of the liner...what was this major screw up

The leather was more of an issue than that.
The checkerboard liner wasn't exactly a minor change IMO.  It's one of the few details on the upper so it really stands out that they changed it up.  The shade of red was also dull and the shape was off.  Also the red jumpman on the back. They were a very disappointing retro and I was really looking forward to them as the OG chi X is one of my favorite Js.

Interesting, IMO the Chi X's were a solid retro. I have no problems with my pair.

god i thought the chi x retro was awful too..terribly pre creased and they ran sooo small. most looked for shoe of that year and it was just awful.

The checkerboard liner wasn't exactly a minor change IMO.  It's one of the few details on the upper so it really stands out that they changed it up.  The shade of red was also dull and the shape was off.  Also the red jumpman on the back. They were a very disappointing retro and I was really looking forward to them as the OG chi X is one of my favorite Js.

I can see that

Me too. I left a comment, not a question. Funny thing is, you answered your own question in your smartass reply to me. So why did you ask it to begin with? I know the answer to that too. You're the negative nellie of Niketalk. That's why.

If I thought was such a big deal I wouldn't have asked the question in the first place. And instead of answering I got.....

Look above for a real mature reply

And you're crying because I typed a smart *** reply to you?

You contradicted yourself two times in less than a minute. If I were a negative nellie, I would be crying over every retro like you, right? I hope you didn't still buy it, but I'm pretty sure you did.

Last edited:
hopefully we can get a regional quickstrike like JB used to do back in the day

release the Sonics and a Lakers version on the west coast

release a OKC version for the mid west

and make a Heat and Knicks version for the east coast

Might pass on the Steels and cop these cuz I have too many greys & reds in my rotation.

I'll take 2 please.
I might do the same.

As a UNC alum, these bring back memories of when Jerry Stackhouse, Rasheed Wallace and the rest of the team were rocking these in the 1995 ACC Tournament.

Unfortunately, it also reminds me of this sick crossover Randolph Childress put on Jeff McInnis.  Damn near broke his ankles for real.
roll.gif

I might do the same.

As a UNC alum, these bring back memories of when Jerry Stackhouse, Rasheed Wallace and the rest of the team were rocking these in the 1995 ACC Tournament.

Unfortunately, it also reminds me of this sick crossover Randolph Childress put on Jeff McInnis.  Damn near broke his ankles for real.
roll.gif

Alum as well (Go Heels)....that crossover doe.......still gets emailed to me every year when we play Wake by a Wake alum buddy of mine. I let him do it, cause well....it's Wake Forest and he don't have much else to celebrate right now.

These are alright. I wouldn't mind if they dropped at the same time as the White Infrareds.

probably going to be my first pair of 10s since the last steel release, still waiting on seattles though

Back
Top Bottom