Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

congrats to everyone that copped. seemed like a pretty smooth release

and congrats to all the resellers that made $20 
laugh.gif

Easy cop. For guys in central Texas, Killeen mall And Temple mall got pairs. I know my boy said his FTL in Killeen got 96 pairs

Would any of you guys get these, if you had just got the Steels last year!?
I got the Steels, just because I thought I would not be able to get these, probably will let them go now, since I copped. 

Walked in at HOH Chicago and they still had pairs available aside from the raffles. I would suggest going to the stores right now. They should still have them available.

Noob question since I generally loathe using FNL...can I apply WC rewards to one of these orders after the fact? I'm guessing no, but I got $60 in WC sitting here that I need to use somehow.

Last edited:
Noob question since I generally loathe using FNL...can I apply WC rewards to one of these orders after the fact? I'm guessing no, but I got $60 in WC sitting here that I need to use somehow.
see this where I messed up--should've checked out, then called once I located my rewards card to apply the code.

Love these but passed, I know with all the restocks happening on GRs from the past few months that I'll be able to locate these for retail somewhere down the line.

Just woke up n got on FNL. In n out within 5 mins.... GL to all still looking

Edit- gotta find my damn WC cards! How long do I have after purchasing to apply the discount???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom