Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Woke up at 5 am copped of Ndc and was in back in bed by 5:05. Why can't every release be like this lol

Did Nike mess with the checkout process today? Didn't try to cop these but was interested how it went.

Added these to my cart, but then decided one is enough. Took a shower then thought about how much the shoe creased after I tried it on. I'm not a stickler for creases, but I figured these would get cooked overall very quickly. Got out the shower & started the checkout process all over again with shoes still in cart.

I can wear this pair with no worries, probably every other day this summer.

To the those who feel they are perfect…. COOL

But IMO, I need a Lace swap or Some Cool Socks to rock with them to get me over the Hump...

To Each is Own Homies….

Don't Rip me for it…   I'm on the Fence Like Humpty Hump

Someone play some Digital Underground for me………………..

Went to store cop mine got a 12 since the 11.5 Steels I have are tight. Luv it mad I couldnt get the ol lady a 7.5 though. I was on FNL at 753 got all the way through then gives me CC error 4 straight times by then it was hurry up and wait.

Was always wondering, so many people are saying - "Will wear these in the Summer..." I just hope you guys live up in Chicago, Boston or any of the Northern States, down in ATL from March till October is all flip-flops time, all the time, with temps over 95 for 6 months is just not possible to wear anything else.

Just added sizes to my cart on both EB and FTL if anyone still wants pairs. I added an 11.5 and 11 to my cart, didn't checkout, was just curious if they were sitting and I'm so glad they are. Lets people who really want them a chance to get em.

Last edited:
Stores here in Arkansas be getting like 2 pair in each size so I don't bother going to a store and see 50 people trying to get 25 pairs of shoes. Always copped online.......MANUALLY!!!!

Woke up at 11:40 est and hopped on eastbay. Gotta love the no hassle releases. Can't wait to get these in hand.
I was up at 8am and they sold out of sz 10's on Eastbay. I copped off of DSG but how did you get a pair damn near noon? 
laugh.gif

Retailers are generally only required to charge tax in states that they have an interest in. Eastbay is located in Wisconsin and doesn't have physical stores, so only those in WI should be charged tax.
Thats what I thought but im in NY and i get charged tax every time from eastbay

Back
Top Bottom