Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Was always wondering, so many people are saying - "Will wear these in the Summer..." I just hope you guys live up in Chicago, Boston or any of the Northern States, down in ATL from March till October is all flip-flops time, all the time, with temps over 95 for 6 months is just not possible to wear anything else.
Not sure if this was linked to my previous post, but I'm in NYC. For a hot second, I thought about throwing these on today, but there's still tons of snow, puddles, & ice patches around.

I was up at 8am and they sold out of sz 10's on Eastbay. I copped off of DSG but how did you get a pair damn near noon? 
laugh.gif
Some sizes are still available, I just woke up at 1PM EST and put an 11 and 11.5 into my cart.

Not sure if this was linked to my previous post, but I'm in NYC. For a hot second, I thought about throwing these on today, but there's still tons of snow, puddles, & ice patches around.
Not just you sir, just seeing a lot of people saying this, and I can only imagine you all have to be living up North, just not possible down here. 

I received an Order Received and a couple hours ago an Order Being Processed email from DSG.

Never really ordered a Saturday release before, am I in the clear?

In Maryland and I am rocking mine today!! Wanna floss for once first time in years I was able to get my size from the store

Finishline has a pending charge on my bank account but haven't received any emails yet. If they cancel it wasn't meant to be. I ordered around 8:30 this morning.

I'm from Birmingham, and we rock them year round... So, that's not true for all of the south.
Oh I am sure you can, but man its like having your feet in a oven, its not even healthy, for an hour late at the evening, I can see that, but few hours outside during the day and I will go crazy even in winter time seems like my feet are boiling after extended period of time. 

Last edited:

I got the Steels, just because I thought I would not be able to get these, probably will let them go now, since I copped.
Wait, so do you think these or the Steels are fresher!?

I'm debating should I sell one (Powder Blue vs. Steel), and DS the other!? Or keep both, and DS the other!?

So what do you think fellas, which is fresher Steels vs. Powder Blues!?

I was up at 8am and they sold out of sz 10's on Eastbay. I copped off of DSG but how did you get a pair damn near noon? 
laugh.gif
Does anyone know which retro's DSG gets? It seems so random. Do they just pop up at 8am?

Thats what I thought but im in NY and i get charged tax every time from eastbay
That means they maintain a business presence in New York.

I was wrong about it only being WI. Turns out they have presence in several states: http://m.eastbay.com/?uri=help&alias=orderFaqs

I'm debating should I sell one (Powder Blue vs. Steel), and DS the other!? Or keep both, and DS the other!?

I would probably let go the Steel X's. 

lmfao I'm Dead, REPPED for that, made me laugh harder than it should have and forced me into making an account for it good show sir!

Lol dead serious though.. Was tight at Finishline see this dude crying I was like damn... It's just shoes b.

Imo steels over the powders, theyre both nice but the steels are more neutral..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom