Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Yeah we just arent/werent prepared for that kind of snow storm and it hit at like the worst part of the day being right in the middle of the day and everybody got let off work at the same exact same time and just screwed everything up. They did alot better this second snow we jus had tho. Im right around smyrna myself, u get a chance to go to Cumberland Mall and see them crazy *** lines this morning for them Powder Blue 10s? It was wild man. For whatever reason Js are just on fire down here right now in the ATL a.k.a. Black Hollywood for some reason. We don't ever hardly see any retro Js sit on any shelves, not from what ive seen. Maybe 1 pair a store or somethin.
Nah man, all I do is online now, last time I copped J's at the mall was probably back in 2011, I just can't deal with that madness, its probably fun to some degree for the young cats, but I am 37 years old, can't be lining up and dealing with that drama. And at Cumberland is just insane, you know all the stores are there and all is sold out in minutes. 

Last edited:
Nah man, all I do is online now, last time I copped J's at the mall was probably back in 2011, I just can't deal with that madness, its probably fun to some degree for the young cats, but I am 37 years old, can't be lining up and dealing with that drama. And at Cumberland is just insane, you know all the stores are there and all is sold out in minutes. 
Yeah im lucky enough to know someone to hold me a pair if i need them so i dont ever have to stand in any line or any of that nonsense. I just have to show up and pick up my shoes. Only FTL has them crazy *** lines up there now cause they be doin that FCFS.

Last edited:
Yeah you are lucky brother, I don't know a single person that works there, although they should be all knowing me and offering me early pairs, for the amount of time and money I spent there over the years :smile:

Last edited:
Yeah im lucky enough to know someone to hold me a pair if i need them so i dont ever have to stand in any line or any of that nonsense. I just have to show up and pick up my shoes. Only FTL has them crazy *** lines up there now cause they be doin that FCFS.
I actually tipped an employee a $20 when he let me RSVP for some Js and he asked me for my number and that was how that went. I jus got lucky with the right person.

So clean
pimp.gif
Going into rotation tomorrow.
Can't wait until my pairs gets here. That's the only thing I hate about ordering online lol.

Now i just need to do a trade for a legit pair of Chicagos.

anyone know if they have plans to release anymore WHITE X's?

kinda disappointed they kept releasing these non OG colorways so far except for these and Steels

ill take anything as long as they dont use patent, they need to do a royal retro without the patent :lol:

anyone got any leads for a size 12 and 6y for these online or in chicago?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom