Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Oh good! Now I don't have to upgrade shipping to guarantee my pair"s" arrive by the 24th. :smokin

Welp guess this purchase will be going on my credit card and will pay them off before the due date. Sucks for those that only get paid every two weeks. I have rent due this week and that takes first priority.
its crazy, im sure some people can easily afford them (i can) but have other priorties. Reason why i planned and budgeted according to the original RD

Im glad they did this move should make it easy to get since most just spent their money on maroon or save for yeezy ...so move over broke boys i need two pairs 

Loving the date change

371x211.gif.ed7ef9376af64b98ae4d1ae08d645788.large

Last edited:
Seems like is only Nike releasing those on the 12th, so if you miss out on the raffle, still have other stores to try on the 19th
if this is true that would be great. I really like this shoe and would love to have a chance to buy but of course within my terms lol like every other consumer

Everyone is mad that they changed the date.  Did you guys really think  once the yeezy date came out that  it wasn't going to change?  

FTL sites' launch locators haven't even updated past the Maroons yet. Looks like they're waiting to confirm their stores' RDs

Sounds like your DM is well informed.

View media item 1817259
say what you want man, I STAND by what I said.. I work for FTL not Nike... FTL retail stores will release on the 19th. So Yeah He's pretty well informed. If release date was changed for FTL we would have been informed on Friday on conference call and also told to boost staff for raffle for Monday/ Tuesday, we all know how crazy it gets.

Not trying to add any hype or anything....but, from someone who knows someone.....NIKE has something up its' sleeve for around the 23rd.....

He's special I guess. 3 different FTL said raffle on Monday 12/7 and they usually do them the week of the release. So....

Back
Top Bottom