Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I think imma thug grizz
laugh.gif
No, just leave him be, you're bound to secure a pair.
laugh.gif

I dont know if this has been posted already . (didnt see it at least).

The limit on NDC EU will be 4 pairs per person.

Last year it was 2 per person, i think.

I aint no Nobel prize scientist , but it seems to me more people will eat this year.

pimp.gif

PS. Chicago 1's thread  was GOAT (for me) , looking forward to this thread challenging it  on RD 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dude seriously you've been at it for 24 hours GIVE IT A REST!!!!!!!! F the numbers, F the allocations, just go buy the damn shoes

Last edited:

I dont know if this has been posted already . (didnt see it at least).

The limit on NDC EU will be 4 pairs per person.

Last year it was 2 per person, i think.

I aint no Nobel prize scientist , but it seems to me more people will eat this year.
It's one per for us in the US

Last edited:
footaction footlocker and champs at a mall by me got 800 gammas combined and supposedly they got 1200 of these

eat people eat :smokin

Last edited:
Not gonna lie: Entered all of my raffles for a 7y in addition to my own size 10. I have no kids, and my girl doesn't wear Js - they're strictly to flip. Even if I only make a few $$$ it makes my pair that much cheaper. I've done it for the Gammas and Legends, and the proceeds made each of my mens' pairs only about $75 afterwards.

Sigh... I'm not agitated and I'm not rustled. Its a matter of what someone brings to the thread.
Not starting back up with you, but hear me out.

Yall are playing victim now. Go look at my first post. I started a new account to help dead an obvious rumor for the good of the community. I didn't want cats sleeping on these, cuz someone started a lie and they were waiting on a 2nd drop, that isn't coming. This ain't mission impossible, my messages didn't self distruct, go read it. Then read how cats came at me, so yeah I came back like anyone should. Especially if I'm right. I didn't come hear talking slick, and I don't squat to wiz. So I'll defend mines. So boot, but it won't change the fact you're wrong, you'll just appear petty.

End
says the dude comming back and saying "not to start back up with u..." and then ending it with a jab at him.GT F OH

if you came back 1 more time just to let him know you think hes wrong and looks petty, just say it outright. dont hide behind a paragraph and start it off like you didnt come back to start some ish.

youre a coward.

ban this guy already @bigj505

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone who are trying to get this shoe.. I may sit this one out unless.. I happen to walk in the store and they are still on the shelf.. I got a feeling there are going to be pairs left.

Last edited:
My goodness bro, that looks delicious.  I know you and you're family are having a happy holidays with that feast.

Back
Top Bottom