Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

10 people stand in line for an apple. 2 people have 5 tickets each. No apple for 8 people.

10 people stand in line for an apple. Fcfs is a real pain you know. 10 apples to the first 2, maybe 3.

Its a poor gauge of having enough pairs for everyone. Resellers with deep pockets will always curb supply to meet demand. Good luck and stop being a tool.

So much is wrong with this.

Not to mention it's been dropped. Go see cobra.

Did Finishline only make calls today? Or will they call Friday?
Heard most of them called today, some are stating they will call on Friday though. Two of three of my FNLs said they will call on Friday. Guess it varies by location.

The XI Christmas thread never disappoints.
laugh.gif
Concords...all out war and then a few months later FNL drops pairs out the blue.

Cool Grey XI...the 3-4 hour wait to check out but everyone ate multiple pairs.

Slam Dunk Space Jam XI...Well you know we never forget @Zyzz

Bred XI...@Zyzz  was the only one on earth who couldn't score.  

It also had that reseller crew guy showing off raffle tickets of the work he put in.

Gamma XI...I can't recall the hoopla of that one.

LG Blue...Complaints and FNL chargebacks

72-10....the skewed logic XI.

Was planning to pass on maroons plus these ...too many drops these days..think i copped 10 pears since October ..ironically had to hit the mall up for some other ish and accidentally walked int to Ftl, Fnl, and Champs ...oooooooopppsss ...for real tho had no idea the raffles were happening yesterday....it must be destiny ...cant fight what's meant to be.

All i wanna know is what's up with that TROLL AD on the right Banner of NT showing Jordan 11 72-10 for $199 1000 limited pairs

Click here  Shop Now - and it goes to Camera monopoly page???

mean.gif

Last edited:
Where is dat boy Walt at? My thread can't officially start till he comes in here with his AJ11 shenanigans.

Man, Get Out There AnD HUSTLE!!!!

Comfortable with your Reg Paycheck isn't gonna make you happy People!

Get your hustle on some side jobs n get bread

it's the holidays and Christmas time....People are spending money left n right!

Go Get Some Of It! :pimp:  
When my military thing goes thru next year I'll have plenty disposable income but nah Taking Care Of The Moms > 72-10 11s. As much as I want these I can't right now

Man, Get Out There AnD HUSTLE!!!!

Comfortable with your Reg Paycheck isn't gonna make you happy People!

Get your hustle on some side jobs n get bread

it's the holidays and Christmas time....People are spending money left n right!

Go Get Some Of It! :pimp:  
When my military thing goes thru next year I'll have plenty disposable income but nah Taking Care Of The Moms > 72-10 11s. As much as I want these I can't right now

You are doing the right thing bruh. There shoes will be there when you are ready. We are in a shoe resale recession.

You guys remember that dude that posted the Nike link when they mistakenly dropped early?
He kindly posted the screenshot of him ordering like 20 packs before telling us tho :lol:
I was lurking NT at that time, but I remember :lol:

Man! 7 years went by fast!

Last edited:
You guys remember that dude that posted the Nike link when they mistakenly dropped early?
He kindly posted the screenshot of him ordering like 20 packs before telling us tho :lol:
I was lurking NT at that time, but I remember :lol:

The amount of anger messages he would have had it happened now. I mean, today we have people going in on vet members for paying extra for a pair :rofl:

Last edited:

I do vaguely remember that. That thread, as many back then did, got out of hand real fast. Lots of salt.

Back
Top Bottom