Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Just moved to SoCal from the East Coast.  Back there I had a plan for every release.  Out here I'm lost.  

Any suggestions from my OC and LA County people?

Just got my call...funny thing is the fairly new ftl store number is the old number to one of my old highschool classmates....was weird.to see "annie the twin" calling me this am....thank god i amswered..

Just moved to SoCal from the East Coast.  Back there I had a plan for every release.  Out here I'm lost.  

Any suggestions from my OC and LA County people?
Enter Shiekh raffles (see above)

Follow NikeLA twitter for online raffle contest for in-store pick up.

All other stores I think raffles are done.

Join local Facebook groups for more locally focused updates (LA Kicks, BannedLA, SoCalSoleSwap, etc...)

So how are you guys going on sizing with these?

TTS or .5 up? I asked Monday but got no answer. I entered my raffles for .5 up. I figured I'd rather have extra toe room than having them being too tight. I prefer a snug fit though.

Walter..

Just got my call...funny thing is the fairly new ftl store number is the old number to one of my old highschool classmates....was weird.to see "annie the twin" calling me this am....thank god i amswered..
Vn1JMSv.jpg

nerd.gif

Pics of the twin?

Enter Shiekh raffles (see above)

Follow NikeLA twitter for online raffle contest for in-store pick up.

All other stores I think raffles are done.

Join local Facebook groups for more locally focused updates (LA Kicks, BannedLA, SoCalSoleSwap, etc...)
Thanks!  

I was going to do the usual circuit of FNL, FL, FA, Champs raffles but everything is so spread out here.  So no offline raffles for this release.  

I'll enter shiekh and check out NikeLA.  

Appreciate it! 

So how are you guys going on sizing with these?

TTS or .5 up? I asked Monday but got no answer. I entered my raffles for .5 up. I figured I'd rather have extra toe room than having them being too tight. I prefer a snug fit though.

Walter..
TTS

Thanks!  

I was going to do the usual circuit of FNL, FL, FA, Champs raffles but everything is so spread out here.  So no offline raffles for this release.  

I'll enter shiekh and check out NikeLA.  

Appreciate it! 
This is EXACTLY why we try to collect and share codes.  Gas ain't cheap, especially in Cali with the malls spread out so far apart.

Just to be safe though, check out the launch locator online for FA and FTL just to be sure the raffles are done.  I actually have no idea what Shoe Palace is up to, but I think a lot of us here hate dealing with them anyways.  

I'm not aware of any FCFS spots, so maybe other SoCal heads in here chime in with that information.

09-didnt try dont like cw
10-cake via eu got 2 easy
11- cake via eu got 2 & one early from city sports
12-super easy got 2 from niketown
13-ndc x3 one on a disco
14-literally falling into hands

09-Line up for about a hour, copped a pair easy. Went to the mall the next day and got another for a friend who struck out
10-Had to work, gave my mother the money and she picked them up for me easily
11-Copped two pairs easily
12-Copped a pair from Niketown which i sold, a pair for my girls brother from NDC, copped a pair from another store easily and sold those. Copped OG Bred 11s with said profit. Later got another pair on the restock months later
13-Hated the Gammas, passed and copped Bred 1s
14-Passed because I dont like all white shoes much anymore

Stupid question is the bottom clear or painted white? If it's painted I'm assuming they won't yellow ala the BRED 11's can anybody who's had these in hand let a brotha know.

Insider trading on NT. Love it. :wink:
Out of all the blogs out there, only ONE site "reported" it.

It's looking like the GS pairs have a different shade of color of the outsole compared to the Men's, similar to last year's LB11's outsole.  Sites do whatever they can to get hits.  No way Nike would do a recall and miss out on one of their largest pay-days of the year!

Edit - see for yourselves:
View media item 1820692

whats funny is that many 2000 Jordan 11s came preyellowed and they didnt make a big deal out of it.

09-didnt try dont like cw
10-cake via eu got 2 easy
11- cake via eu got 2 & one early from city sports
12-super easy got 2 from niketown
13-ndc x3 one on a disco
14-literally falling into hands

09-Line up for about a hour, copped a pair easy. Went to the mall the next day and got another for a friend who struck out
10-Had to work, gave my mother the money and she picked them up for me easily
11-Copped two pairs easily
12-Copped a pair from Niketown which i sold, a pair for my girls brother from NDC, copped a pair from another store easily and sold those. Copped OG Bred 11s with said profit. Later got another pair on the restock months later
13-Hated the Gammas, passed and copped Bred 1s
14-Passed because I dont like all white shoes much anymore

I dont have a single gamma or legend blue still :rofl:

gammas were wack
lb's were rushed & could've been better,...... last set I sold was yellowing already :lol:

Insider trading on NT. Love it. :wink:
Out of all the blogs out there, only ONE site "reported" it.

It's looking like the GS pairs have a different shade of color of the outsole compared to the Men's, similar to last year's LB11's outsole.  Sites do whatever they can to get hits.  No way Nike would do a recall and miss out on one of their largest pay-days of the year!

Edit - see for yourselves:
View media item 1820692

whats funny is that many 2000 Jordan 11s came preyellowed and they didnt make a big deal out of it.

think the gs come like that but the mens are white/white

Last edited:
I may be in the minority but i place this colorway in the top 11 colorways.

1.)Breds
2.)Space Jams
3.)Concords
4.)72-10s

Damn I was thinking of going tts but changed it as I was writing my first raffle.

Thanks. Hopefully if I win any raffles I can swap the 12 for an 11.5.

Walter..
If I win, I'll swap with you.

But there's a 0.1% chance that I would win, though.
roll.gif

Sooooo

I'm clearly out of the loop. I haven't bought a pair of shoes all year, but I was thinking that the Holiday Jordan XI would come out closer to Christmas.

Anywho, the shoes look decent. Online or bust. Is it still 8:00 am release on NDC?? Or has that changed too? Like I said, I'm way out of the loop.

Space Jams are still the best Jordan XI of all time!!! Point blank period :smokin

Cool Greys are still the worst.

Back
Top Bottom