Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Some of yall soon...

nthat.gif
200.gif
you still didnt get called?

I have bad cell reception...got me calling my cell from my desk..:smh:

So why did they move up the release date?
Theories I've seen so far:

1) Jordan Brand didn't want to go up against an Adidas Yeezy release.
2) Jordan Brand will be releasing a QS pack right before Xmas (Melo Red 11s and a AJ29).
3) 72-10s were starting to get moldy so Jordan Brand wanted to release them to the public a whole week early.
4) Jordan Brand was getting scared that the Warrior's were getting closer in matching/beating the 72-10 record, so JB wanted to release these 1 week early.
5) Beat the Xmas shipping delay.
6) JB tired of seeing fake 72-10s on Instagram.
7) JB wanted to mess with people since the Maroon 6s were released on 12/5 and wanted people to return them.
8) Because sneaker blogs told them too.
9) Nike Europe F-ed up and listed the release date as 12/12 by mistake and Nike US stopped caring and decided to go with it.
10) Nike/JB employees wanted to get an early vacation.

View media item 1680626

Why is it such a big deal that the release got moved up??

It's simply because of shipping .

On our release calendar we had 2 spots held for the XI Release. The 12th and the 19th.

The 19th was a tentative release date JUST IN CASE STORES DO NOT GET THEIR SHIPMENTS IN TIME!!!!!!

Once everyone has received shipment everything is a go for the 12th.

......and why does everyone keep saying it got moved up? Because sneaker sites or some guy on twitter told you it was the 19th??? :rofl:

Last time i checked those guys weren't the ones up in Beaverton calling the shots.

So why did they move up the release date?
Theories I've seen so far:

1) Jordan Brand didn't want to go up against an Adidas Yeezy release.
2) Jordan Brand will be releasing a QS pack right before Xmas (Melo Red 11s and a AJ29).
3) 72-10s were starting to get moldy so Jordan Brand wanted to release them to the public a whole week early.
4) Jordan Brand was getting scared that the Warrior's were getting closer in matching/beating the 72-10 record, so JB wanted to release these 1 week early.
5) Beat the Xmas shipping delay.
6) JB tired of seeing fake 72-10s on Instagram.
7) JB wanted to mess with people since the Maroon 6s were released on 12/5 and wanted people to return them.
8) Because sneaker blogs told them too.
9) Nike Europe F-ed up and listed the release date as 12/12 by mistake and Nike US stopped caring and decided to go with it.
10) Nike/JB employees wanted to get an early vacation.

View media item 1680626

Why is it such a big deal that the release got moved up??

It's simply because of shipping .

On our release calendar we had 2 spots held for the XI Release. The 12th and the 19th.

The 19th was a tentative release date JUST IN CASE STORES DO NOT GET THEIR SHIPMENTS IN TIME!!!!!!

Once everyone has received shipment everything is a go for the 12th.

......and why does everyone keep saying it got moved up? Because sneaker sites or some guy on twitter told you it was the 19th??? :rofl:

Last time i checked those guys weren't the ones up in Beaverton calling the shots.

What is it with people and their BS calls today? Got another call just now from a private number -- This time a guy from the county about a program to help conserve water and wondering if I'm interested -- Now I'm just being trolled ... SMFH... 
mad.gif

What is it with people and their BS calls today? Got another call just now from a private number -- This time a guy from the county about a program to help conserve water and wondering if I'm interested -- Now I'm just being trolled ... SMFH... 
mad.gif
relax homie. I bet you get a call from someone. I got faith LMAO. But seriously I saw the local number was my city and instantly realized oh ****. I won something LMAO

I think it's to small here to win raffles with out being in the inner circle 
laugh.gif

i use to be in it, but that person moved on to better things
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom