Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Yeah, Space Jam prices are sky high right now and will only continue to rise. I don't understand why, though.

I had Space Jam on bootleg and was literally pausing the quality movie to peep the Space Jams before they dropped.    So now you know someone.  

And EastBay was a given.  That was my window into the sneaker world too.  

It was always a game to see who got what color way first.  I almost skipped out on the OG XI concords because my cousin had them but I got them too.  He specifically didn't pick up the black and red XI's because I had them.

Funniest thing about that era is when everyone (around where I grew up anyway) found out that Nike would give you a new pair of kicks if you called and complained enough or could prove that it was a manufacturer defect.  My cousin unglued his beat up XI concords and convinced Nike to take them back.  He mailed them in.  They sent him a pair of Barkleys in its place lol.  When he called to complain again they reminded him that it was EQUAL or greater value pair.
you sir are a sneakerhead...lol....those were the days....my brother was a zeke fan, i liked jordan, and my lil bro was a griffey man....there was no way in hell we would get in each others lanes..lol....but when it came to the neighborhood everybody would give you props on your pair but they would be damned to try and cop the same colorway.

Last XI I got was the Black/Reds in 2001, thanks to NT. I was a freshman in HS, that thread was less crazy, but maybe that is the nostalgia talking (except for the "bred" talk :smh: ). Just got in line at like 5AM at the mall and easy cop. I remember spots were selling them early left and right too, bunch of people at my school had legit pairs a few weeks early.

Last edited:
ppl hoarding them are the main ones who need to try & get out from under them... they are about to fall off a cliff if they are dropped next yr w/ this type of leather instead of the crap on them now
I agree, IF that news comes to fruition

ppl hoarding them are the main ones who need to try & get out from under them... they are about to fall off a cliff if they are dropped next yr w/ this type of leather instead of the crap on them now
I agree, IF that news comes to fruition

It's gonna happen sooner than later. If the people were hoarding for value then they would have already offed them considering the pattern by JB to retro shoes frequently and that they are due up in the retro cycle sooner than later.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom