Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Damn, cats are really eating on these raffles.  Gives me hope for online even though there is no correlation. LOL

This doesn't make sense. I got 9 pairs locked in today. I wonder if people just weren't aware of the release date being moved up or they just made that many of them. Maybe both.
yo send me a 9.5 to the postmaster b

Winning raffles = nobody wanted them.

My name is nobody.

lmao

seriously
thats how it is today with these dudes

before release

OMG i need 8 pairs but i pray i can just win 1 thats all i need

after release and it was easy

damn i only copped 1 buy they are still on shelves im going to return them since they sittin

shoes too hard to get complain its too hard to cop should make more pairs

shoes easier to get because they made more pairs complain they ruined a classic and pass or return pairs

I bit the bullet and do what I usually do every year, paid a little more then Retail 300 and copped my pair. Good luck ya... The material on these are Like butter especially the leather

View media item 1821199

Last edited:
anyone hear anything from Palisades, Garden State Plaza, Paramus Park, Short Hills,  Livingston. or FTL Rockaway?

I bit the bullet and do what I usually do every year, paid a little more then Retail 300 and copped my pair. Good look ya... The material on these are Like butter especially the leather
that luke butter tho

still gonna be crazy when/if these get rung up on the register and it says almost $250 after tax for a pair of Jordans retail 
laugh.gif

i was a jordan fan, but i cannot remember anyone i ever heard of going to lengths to see what he wore in the movie........we used to use eastbay to see what was out at that time....then again back then if one of us had one colorway, the thing to do was to try to find and rock a pair no one else had......might have just been a brooklyn thing

I had Space Jam on bootleg and was literally pausing the quality movie to peep the Space Jams before they dropped.    So now you know someone.  

And EastBay was a given.  That was my window into the sneaker world too.  

It was always a game to see who got what color way first.  I almost skipped out on the OG XI concords because my cousin had them but I got them too.  He specifically didn't pick up the black and red XI's because I had them.

Funniest thing about that era is when everyone (around where I grew up anyway) found out that Nike would give you a new pair of kicks if you called and complained enough or could prove that it was a manufacturer defect.  My cousin unglued his beat up XI concords and convinced Nike to take them back.  He mailed them in.  They sent him a pair of Barkleys in its place lol.  When he called to complain again they reminded him that it was EQUAL or greater value pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom