Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

1/14 so far. Got my call this afternoon from HOH. All I need is one more out of the 13 left I have to call me so I can double up and I'm good

Was anyone here when the CDP 11/12 pack dropped?
Yep...I had the worst and best experience ever...I wrote about it in the thread...Long story short I did my recon that week and was first in line at the FNL at Mall of America... Employee comes out and says what size do you need I say 12 she say's that size is already gone. I say how I'm the first in line and the store has not opened yet.... She says well size 9 and down are only available. So I call cooperate on the spot and explain the situation. The guy in cooperate says this is going on all over the country and it's ridiculous. He calls the store with the District Manager on the line and what do you know... I get my size 12 CDP... Employees were pissed when they came in a found their hidden pairs gone.... Now that I think about it.... I may be the reason for this raffle thing
roll.gif

Last edited:
Yep...I had the worst and best experience ever...I wrote about it in the thread...Long story short I did my recon that week and was first in line at the FNL at Mall of America... Employee comes out and says what size do you need I say 12 she say's that size is already gone. I say how I'm the first in line and the store has not opened yet.... She says well size 9 and down are only available. So I call cooperate on the spot and explain the situation. The guy in cooperate says this is going on all over the country and it's ridiculous. He calls the store with the District Manager on the line and what do you know... I get my size 12 CDP... Employees were pissed when they came in a found their hidden pairs gone.... Now that I think about it.... I may be the reason for this raffle thing:rofl:  

Legendary. I really respect the gusto man.

Got my call from footlocker, I only put in two raffles. Was driving and saw an unknown number, put up the phone with the quickness. Now I don't need to put in for Nike Boston, because I wouldn't have time to pick up because I will be at work

Nothing yet from the spots I hit up for tix in the Bx or Yonkers.
I'm in the same boat. Hopefully we get that call tomorrow since most stores said they were making calls Wednesday and Thursday. I have my doubts though cause those FTL list in the Bx was 4 pages full lol

Ok sooooooo
Wife just came home. Checked her missed calls and she missed the call for her 4.5 at FNL.

I called and the dude I always chat it up with answered. He said they still had her 4.5 AND had a 10 for me instead of the 9.5 I put in for.

Glad I called and glad I always kick it with the staff when I'm there.

Does anyone know if shiekh is doing raffles online ?
The raffle they are doing is you have to go instore to obtain a code and enter it on their website for a chance to secure a pair to pick up instore.

Ok sooooooo
Wife just came home. Checked her missed calls and she missed the call for her 4.5 at FNL.

I called and the dude I always chat it up with answered. He said they still had her 4.5 AND had a 10 for me instead of the 9.5 I put in for.

Cheater 

Ok sooooooo

You going to stay with that 10 or will you size swap?

Last edited:
Ok sooooooo

told you you'd be good man.

Ok sooooooo

Cheater 
View media item 1821372

WAKKO! WAKKO! naw not size swapping. if i get a 9.5 then ill make some moves on the 10. size swapping means I'm taking a L which i shouldn't need to do. the 1/2 size doesn't bother me to be honest. my 11s are either 9.5 or 10 these days.

alp alp just luck.... sometimes you have to make it. had they not called my wife, i would have never called in hopes that they still had her size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom