Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I still don't understand how this shoe "pays homage" to the 72-10 season. Is there something I'm missing here? I mean I think the shoe looks awesome but I just don't understand what about the show pays homage. Maybe someone can enlighten me. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

I still don't understand how this shoe "pays homage" to the 72-10 season. Is there something I'm missing here? I mean I think the shoe looks awesome but I just don't understand what about the show pays homage. Maybe someone can enlighten me. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
It called marketing. Nike does a hell of a good job at it. The only correlation I can see these being related to that season, is the actual shoe colors

Michael wore the 11 during the 72-10 season.

If they release Space Jams next year it needs to read "Inspired by the greatest movie played by the best actor ever." :lol:

Just got my L from Nike Georgetown
mean.gif
ok they sending out now. I am on the lookout! Hopefully I don't catch an L

It called marketing. Nike does a hell of a good job at it. The only correlation I can see these being related to that season, is the actual shoe colors

I understand what marketing is. But do you really need a gimmicky nickname to sell a Jordan 11 during December? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] I just wondered if there was something I missed or like an important feature? Lol, if they wanted to do a "72-10" shoe.. Release a Bred/Concord pack. Lol! But none the less, I do really love this Colorway.. I would've much rather had a mesh upper.. But the tumbled leather isn't bad either tho.

why are champs employees and the like so secretive about how many pairs they got? like i'm not asking for a manifest. can't even humor me with "a lot" or "not much" always attitude

I never understood why guys want a number, I just want to know if they have a lot or only a couple per size. The actual numbers don't really mean anything, because then you have to look at how many people enter, and that's too scientific to be necessary.

Anyone looking for these in the DMV should check out DTLR. The folks I know who work there doesnt know the purpose of a raffle with all of their stock.

I have no clue what you were trying to say

Yea an exact number is hard to get because manager does not want to get his card pulled if it's not the same when the shoe drops regardless of circumstance. The best approach is def "hey did you guys get a decent amount?" That can spur a numbers in a specific size convo depending on the answer.

Back
Top Bottom