Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

they will be sitting on ebay hard
They gone be sitting on my feet. Damn a resell...even for my second pair. As of right now I'm keeping it too. I always regretted selling my Space Jam since it matches everything. Not this time though. Wifey hit me with that RICO for 2016 though LMAO. Gotta stack up the savings.

you know release day is upon us when dudes have had it with the sheikh promo emails  
laugh.gif
I hate it so much! 
roll.gif

I dont care you're having a promo on shoes other than these Xi's

Last edited:
is the raffle over? got mine in but wondering if i should also put one in for each member of teh fam

I hate it so much! 
roll.gif

I dont care you're havo
Nike trollin with that shape.
But Shiehks always got Buy 1 get 1 half off or 75% sale on Jordan release day too. So I grab the wifey some cheap boots or sandals that she can throw on. So I get fresh Js, breakfast, and the TnA all in one morning. 3 of my most enjoyable passions LMAO

But Shiehks always got Buy 1 get 1 half off or 75% sale on Jordan release day too. So I grab the wifey some cheap boots or sandals that she can throw on. So I get fresh Js, breakfast, and the TnA all in one morning. 3 of my most enjoyable passions LMAO
I didnt think of it like that because im living the single life. 

Making a mental note for later in life. 
wink.gif

Entered the Nike Lab raffle for niketown ny from 5 separate account and lost all 5 lol for the XI's and XII's .. 0 for 10 lol haha

Back
Top Bottom