Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

In 2020 i predict AJ XI's costing 300....if more people riot and fight for them each christmas.

In 2020 i predict AJ XI's costing 300....if more people riot and fight for them each christmas.
won't affect me i'm pretty much done with XIs. by the looks of the riots and camp lines your probably right. it might even get to $300 even sooner than 2020.

^^^Yep, very very true. I can't remember a time when a fashion brand for common folk was as relevant as Jordan for as long as its been. I think it will always be "strong" but the mayhem will subside. The resellers are being priced out ( inadvertently or some think on purpose by NIKE ). My generation-born in the 80's & watched MJ throughout the 90's and on, he was a GOD to me and could due no wrong. But as we reach the 30's and 40's some of us will have families, our nastalgia will fade and other footwear will become more suitable for a mature adult. We are the last generation to see Jordan and Bulls play LIVE, the young'ns below me will have no emotional connection, besides YouTube videos and other media content posted online. So they will be buying based off of hype, asthetics, preformance & quality and I think with the increase in pricing, coupled with a middle class that is hurting, a brand that has been dominant for 30 plus years and as all styles/trends begin to cycle out (crazy how long they have made it so far, who knows what Nike has in the deck of cards. I never count them out) and as the ambasador himself begins to fade from memory, I think sales will take a slight dip. Nothing great lasts forever. There's always backlash against the giant. Just amazed at how Jordan Brand has stayed at the top for so long, they are timeless and iconic. Jordan sneaks will always sell, just not with the weekly sell-outs, constant increases in pricing, crazy resell prices, celebrity co-signs, Tinker and Jordan having less influence, putting out inferior product and still selling strong, etc.
I will always follow the brand, it started out with AAU/HS hoops and watching MJ perform magic on the court, they will always have a spot in my heart-the emotional connect is far to strong.

Last edited:
Sorry if this doesn't pertain to the thread but heres a video from yours truly, I mentioned the Black Toes, 1s, and other things including the (72-10 11s).  Its my opinion and could you guys give some feedback on how to make my channel better?

For me Space Jam > Red Accents > Blacked out Accents

If JB continues this pattern of alternating OG then Retro+, I am guessing we won't see Space Jams in 2016 since they would be too close to these...Cool Greys? Just hoping its regular PL on these with red accents like the original pics and not iridescent crap. 

Last edited:
If the iridescent patent leather rumor is supposed to be true, I'm expecting it to look a little something like this:

View media item 1457028
200w.gif

I guess ill be the first to say I like the look of the above concept, might be executed right, just gotta wait and see...

Back
Top Bottom