Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

BRUH. I forgot I used my work email that I can only check onsite, so I checked my spam filter and there was my sheikhs winning email:D

you eat yet baby?
I wish :frown:

After all the raffles I put in and hearing about how they made an abundance of them, I thought I would have won a pair, but it looks like a repeat of last year.

Congrats to all who have theirs locked down :wink:

So is ndc gonna have a regular release or what? Cause nike and fnl is the only site I have ever been able to get anything on. Honestly is mostly Finishline I haven't hit on nike since the 88' 3's.

Not to gloat any more but Shiekh's for the win!

Anyone near santa Monica area, I'm not picking up my size 12 there. Dunno how that works but hopefully it can help someone.

I won my girls size at Shiekhs in Modesto [emoji]128534[/emoji] I'm in solano county

My fams live there. It's right off the freeway. Easy drive.

I just won another shiekh raffle. These shiekh raffles are too easy. Saved myself gas and time.

Long Island Peeps: just got a call from flight 23 Roosevelt field for an 8.5.... They're still calls going out!

I won all the way in Montclair.

That **** is past West Covina... Hoping I get a call from a FTL this evening [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Yep, I been to the Montclair Plaza right off the 10 FWY. That ish is out in the cut for anyone living this side of of the 405. 

Won Shiekh raffle 80 miles from home...i'll take it
3+ hours round trip plus the gas you waste..... 
sick.gif

Cop online bro.

Back
Top Bottom