Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Got the call and was told I have until 10:30 to pickup, so I'm thinking perhaps they will open early. Wrong the store doesn't open until 10:00, rather take my chances online because I got to get pairs for my fam. I'm not going to wait and miss out

Last edited:
Good luck guys... I'm not even gonna try for another this morning. Old man in me wants to go play video games.

I normally go half size up in 11s...

Anybody with a pair already wanna let me know if these fit the same as all the other 11s? Wanna know if the materials made a difference

Just left Willowbrook NJ, typical Holiday 11s craziness. Finish Line manager said it looks like they will have unclaimed pairs at 10. HOH and Champs probably won't last the morning from the look of those lines.

can someone tell me if i need to refresh the SNKRS app at release time? I already clicked "notify me" so does it change to "buy" automatically? I always refresh manually, am I doing it wrong?

Quality and craftsmanship are top notch on my pair. Have zero complaints other than the price. $235 after tax is STEEP! But what can you do....F it. They're not as glittery as I thought they'd be.
View media item 1824771

I know it is over for them sites, but what were the under retail prices euro sites? For future reference and my inability to mentally convert foreign money.

Pm if you feeling secretive. But would appreciate it either way.

Last edited:
well i guess it was a good morning for my x mas tree to come crashing down and wake my whole house up....lets get these kicks!

can someone tell me if i need to refresh the SNKRS app at release time? I already clicked "notify me" so does it change to "buy" automatically? I always refresh manually, am I doing it wrong?
for me it chages automatically i click it right when it changes

Back
Top Bottom