Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Copped on swoosh...my promo code expired today 12/12/15...it didn't work so I didn't get to use it, anybody kno why?
if it was a true promo code then thats prob why, nike not trying to discount these

if it was a voucher or gift card type then you should contact CS and see what they have to say about that, because that aint right

Got em for $144 
smokin.gif

Man this ***** too easy but i have one question...

are you able to buy multiple pairs on one NDC account. seems like i've been getting error messages on a second pair im tryying to buy.

after i got through on SNKRS app, I confirmed the purchase and now it been on a loading screen for about 15min. I'm worried

Copped on NDC, waited in line for 40mins. I had an error 9 times on the payment screen but it went through eventually.

finally on ndc. got carted. then went to ebates , entered nike. then went to cart... then checked out!  cashback yey

Cash Back Terms
Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on Air Jordan Retros, gift cards, adjustments, reorders, purchases made on employee website.

but you may be lucky where ebates misses that

Copped on swoosh...my promo code expired today 12/12/15...it didn't work so I didn't get to use it, anybody kno why?

From what I know you can't use discount codes on top of swoosh discount.

I'm trying on mobile with no luck.

I have Space Jams I never wear. I have Playoffs I rarely wear.

I feel I might as well throw in the towel.

when i kept on getting internal server error and got it for like 3 times untill i changed my billing phone which was weird, would they charge me every time? or no because i actually didnt click place order since it said place order in step 3

why is people talking bout ebates cash back and ****? lol it clearly states no cash back on jordans on their website lmao

Back
Top Bottom