Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

finishline and ndc pulled thru today for me
nthat.gif

Worst experience this release with backdoor pairs. So my girl and I both got calls from Shoe Palace at Hiltop for size 5's last night. We go to pick them up and they aren't letting raffle winners in, only "fcfs" customers. You could blatantly see everyone in the fcfs line walking out with multiple pairs of 11s. And when my girl and I get to the front, they told her that her name wasn't on the list. Even though you could clearly read it under the black marker they crossed it out with and they said she's trippin and "never got no call." While I was paying for the pair I won the girl paying before me was saying, "yall gon hold the other couple sizes for me right?"

Long story short... **** Shoe Palace. Never going there again

Even though these are sitting online, I have a feeling storefront locations in Los Angeles and Orange Counties are still sold out. Can anyone in LA/OC provide feedback otherwise?
This need any niketown updates, trying to go Monday to cook on leftovers for fambo

Got the text from the homie. He got my wife's pair for $102 total with his discount. Returning the $180 pair to FNL after his pair comes in :pimp:

The savings begin :evil:

Forget out the robberies....

I never understood why someone rather sleep outside of a store in the cold for only 1 pair versus laying in bed and copping multiples.

Back
Top Bottom