Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I don't know why you guys keep using FNL...even with WC it came to above retail when they charge tax and shipping.

NDC is a cake walk with these

Man I got lucky than a mug!

Had a rec league game at 9am :x, I had already planned on being a sec late to the game. Got on Nike, FL, and Champs around 8:50 queuing tabs up and ish. So at 9 I'm trying to add to my cart on each site. FL and Champs keep doing that slow "sorry a bunch of people blah blah" but Nike lets me select my size and add but it says I'm in line or whatever and it's a loading screen.

By now I'm like shoot I gotta get to my game! So I take off leaving the screen up basically thinking I won't get em it's all good. After dropping 18, 4reb and 4ast in a heated rec league win, I get home not even thinking bout the shoes. Pull up Nike and boom!! They in my cart I dunno how! Actually refreshed to make sure and then hurried up checked out and processed!!

Cost to build the shoes are pennies on the dollar my friend. Trust me, logically these aren't worth $15.
Pennies on the dollar when you own a billion dollar company with multi million dollar factories...Sure the cost of material is low but the cost of everything else isn't... otherwise we would all be making our own shoes. 

Got off work at 1, got to flight 23 at 2, dude told me they recieved 1100 pairs and had about 300 left, dont know if its true or not but these was in and out for me

View media item 1825144
Couple more releases and im taking a long break from this

Last edited:
Got through on finishline for the second pair, I'm loving the market saturation as well. I forgot my winner circle account and can't reset the password because of the splash page. So I'll return them and then use the 20 dollar winner circle to repurchase.

Man I got lucky than a mug!

Had a rec league game at 9am :x, I had already planned on being a sec late to the game. Got on Nike, FL, and Champs around 8:50 queuing tabs up and ish. So at 9 I'm trying to add to my cart on each site. FL and Champs keep doing that slow "sorry a bunch of people blah blah" but Nike lets me select my size and add but it says I'm in line or whatever and it's a loading screen.

By now I'm like shoot I gotta get to my game! So I take off leaving the screen up basically thinking I won't get em it's all good. After dropping 18, 4reb and 4ast in a heated rec league win, I get home not even thinking bout the shoes. Pull up Nike and boom!! They in my cart I dunno how! Actually refreshed to make sure and then hurried up checked out and processed!!

That was no luck. I had like 3 in cart on phone, 1 on comp debating if I should triple or quadruple up. They sat in my cart for at least an hour before I let em go. Tried helping someone out but they even got a pair. Plenty and a half available on these.

Ppl pray these will sell out
laugh.gif
Why I wish they made 2,000,000 more and they sit for a year. I hate paying resale.

So were these an easy cop for you guys? Tryin to covince my cousin to not pay 280
why don't you and your cousin both try online at FNL and see if you can get through, which you probably will.

instead of convincing your cousin, tell him to try that. you'll save him some money and you 2 can develop a stronger bond.

Nothing this exceptional last's forever (GR Jordans continuously having a solid resale value and quick sellouts) and I think this is likely the turning point. Oversaturation and the shoes just got too damn expensive. Also poor choice of CW's and quality still lacking even though JB promised otherwise. Also my generation, I'm 31, was the last to see Jordan play in most of the signature sneakers currently being retro'd and anyone younger than us-don't have that nostalgic connection.
Don't get me wrong though-the sneaker game is stronger than ever-it's just much more diverse. No longer are flashy and attention grabbing sneakers a must cop. The 11s are one of my favorite sneakers of all time, but as a 31-year-old I would much rather have a clean pair of New Balance. I have never seen shoes like the aqua eights, that seemed to have a ton of anticipation prior to release and they were released on Black Friday, the Cyber Air Jordan 1s and now the 11's all be readily available. Especially the Jordan 11, I can't recall the last time this has happened. Even if they were produced in massive numbers, as they were in the past, they still quickly sold out.
I think Jordan Brand got lazy. Lost all creativity and ingenuity and became heavily dependent on retros, and they kept raising the price.
From what I see for 2016 I see some strong releases, the Jordan 4 is an auto-cop, the Jordan 5 metallic is an auto-cop, rumors of the Air Jordan 1 bred is an auto-cop.
They need to start developing a strong signature sneaker. I thought I would never say this but it needs to be minimalistic, modern & fashion forward sneaker(s) & take a similar approach as Adidas did in the past year with the Ultra Boost & Yezzy Boost & Tubular models.
Nike got really sloppy and they need to reinvent themselves. If anyone can do it, Nike and JB will. Quality over quantity

Last edited:
I just copped a couple extras 11 and a 12  through finishline , if my boy flakes ill just sell em for close to retail on CL. will see if the orders get cancelled anyway.

The proof is what you see. EVERY GS SIZE HAS THE SAME SOLES. That's not storage. That's the formula they used. 11s have had different soles for YEARS.
Look at the soles of the legend blue and anniversary XIs. Even the concords.
I can understand what that other guy is saying and where he's coming from though.  I agree about the soles being different as well.  IME the sole on the XIs shouldn't yellow that fast.

Back
Top Bottom