Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Some of these pics make me wan't to keep 2 pair 
sick.gif

I ordered from NDC but they had my old shipping address. I asked them to change it yesterday after I ordered however I just received confirmation that the order has shipped...aaannndddd its the wrong address. Anything I can do?

Once you receive the tracking number call UPS and have it routed to a pickup location.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Here's my last trade comparison, that may be the toughest.

DS concord 11 lows for DS 72s ? Fair or foul..and why
( I would value the DS concord lows a tad more..but that's just me )
clear path foul. two shots and ball. The winner of the trade would be the 72-10 recipient. Low top Jordans are half jordans.

Im planning to keep two. Then a third fell in my lap. For sure 3 is too much. That's one is going back. I'm iffy about two alrdy.

Yeah, three would be too much for me. I have too much stuff as it is. Two is necessary for this release. I'll enjoy the chance to cop for retail down the road...no qualms from me about production numbers.

These were pretty much an easy cop of you woke up before 6pm yesterday. :lol:

Every store in NYC had em with people rejoining the line multiple times for sizes, grabbed mine in the afternoon.

These sitting in some areas just depends which part of the country you in plus...

Restocks? Ya'll talking bout restocks? Yes Nikestore/NDC will have these back up during the Chrome 8 and Yeezy release. That was their strategy all along when they moved up the release to create hype by marking them as "sold out" then "restocking" them this coming weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom