Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Anyone else notice how good the leather smells on these? :smokin

It might be, gasp, actual real leather...

Last edited:
Too high or too low, is based on the normal price of said goods.

Take XI for example, in 1996, $220 would have been too much for a shoe that sells for $135. But, in 2015, it's a bargain to get that same shoe for $220......because it's the norm.
not really, retros doesn't require the same product development as the new signatures like the lebrons, kobes, and new air jordans. for those it is understandable to cost $180-225 because you need to go from sketch to rendering to prototype to samples to productions. the retros all they do is pick out the CW, the material, and maybe change a little bit of the shape with few samples. For a pair of retro XI that's designed in 1995 to cost the same as the new Air Jordan XX9 is ridiculous. Especially when you look at other signature shoes from different companies. Adidas Rose6 with their top of the line boost is only $140 and maybe a little more with the primeknit model set to release later. The UA has the Curry 2 for $130. The Kyrie is $125. The price for the retro especially these last two at $220 are purely driven by marketing. 

Last edited:
Just got the email from footlocker now I can help you eat @[@][GALLERY="media, 1830068"][/GALLERY][/@]

Welp. My FNL at the mall finally pulled these from display.

Gonna just wait it out for a restock so I can use this $20 reward, it'll give me time to get these uncs & carmines anyways

footlocker UK...pumpfake 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom