Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Pretty sure those black/red customs the soles were dyed. If he soleswapped, that's too much work, if he just painted em, he's not very smart.

Man I can't lie the black midsole has me thinking things..... [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

These artificial stories man. Come on now. No need to come in here with the busts and secretly holding a pair or two.

These were the best GR hype release since before the fad caught on. Definitely monumental.

Not sure about customizing kicks these days. Only a matter of time before someone rices their XI with some Glow in the dark, or rust olem cement speckles.

These artificial stories man. Come on now. No need to come in here with the busts and secretly holding a pair or two.

These were the best GR hype release since before the fad caught on. Definitely monumental.

Not sure about customizing kicks these days. Only a matter of time before someone rices their XI with some Glow in the dark, or rust olem cement speckles.

I seen glow in the dark before, a while ago

Lady just told me sold out
Try again. later tonight and then tomorrow. someone will cancel. I was able to get 3 11.5, a 7y, 1y, and 11c with absolutely no trouble. Used NDC, EB, FNL, and FTL. Go to your local stores too. If you want these, you just gotta put a little work in and you'll succeed. 

I've been seeing you do this for a few years now (about 4 i believe) and it's always the same story. At least the kid Air Sak (i think thats his name), is a kid. You don't have that excuse breh.

Try again. later tonight and then tomorrow. someone will cancel. I was able to get 3 11.5, a 7y, 1y, and 11c with absolutely no trouble. Used NDC, EB, FNL, and FTL. Go to your local stores too. If you want these, you just gotta put a little work in and you'll succeed. 

I've been seeing you do this for a few years now (about 4 i believe) and it's always the same story. At least the kid Air Sak (i think thats his name), is a kid. You don't have that excuse breh.
:nerd:

Finally shipped this morning.

Expected 12/22...better late than never I guess.
Same here. The young lady I spoke with via FTL was cool about everything. All I had to do was drop that it's a Xmas gift and it was all good. I'm about to bring my barber his pair in a little bit. Guy goes CRAZY like a lil kid for Jordans. 

Woke up to a tracking confirmation from an Eastbay order i made last night :wow:

I'm very shocked at the availablty for this release.. :pimp:

Love the holidays 
smokin.gif

Did Nike sell out last night for the 2nd chance restock?... Pretty sure that inventory will be re-raffled if they didn't...

Back
Top Bottom