Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Cool Greys were an easy cop here in Bmore. The concord release a year later was pure madness

i got mine at nordstroms. it was weird, but not many people knew about it since it looked like there was only a handful of us waiting there since it was fcfs

Hope these are really good as they say.

The ornament paint on the jumpman, the lack of contrast stitching on the 23 heels and the 'glittery' pain on the patent shows me that these are the new age millennial fad.  Creating texture on the uppers doesn't equate to quality.  I suppose it is an upgrade given the declining product JB has given us.

The ornament paint on the jumpman, the lack of contrast stitching on the 23 heels and the 'glittery' pain on the patent shows me that these are the new age millennial fad.  Creating texture on the uppers doesn't equate to quality.  I suppose it is an upgrade given the declining product JB has given us.
[quote name="Mr S J

In hand these are better than everyone has been saying

Like many have already mentioned, I think that you will like them better in hand. In my opinion these look and feel better than any other retros that I own including other colorways of the 11s.

I ordered size 10 ..waiting on a other 10.5 from my wife's account.. Ordered On the sneaker app on sat 10am.. Received upgraded two day for free arrived tues. finally got to open them.. The sneakers look flawless so far. Last pic is from this month purchases including some gifts for people.. Missing my PSNY Jordan 12 , which arrive later on.
View media item 1833945 View media item 1833946View media item 1833948View media item 1833950View media item 1833951View media item 1833953View media item 1833955View media item 1833954View media item 1833956

Tumbled leather makes the toebox rounder and fuller compared to OGs. Spacejam has same colorblocking..but u dont have to look that hard to see that the black mesh upper and black patent on spacejams create TWO different shades of black..it makes the patent pop because its shinier and different from the upper..its quite unique. While 72s only have ONE shade of black throughout. Spacejams toebox n patent around it looks totally different than the mesh upper,and breaks up the sneaker nicely. Also the mesh doesn't roid up the toebox..or upper..just looks less bulky.it's more flat n overall more sleek..its NOT cuz its OG..It's how it was designed.View media item 1833194View media item 1833195

Interesting analysis......it may just be the choice of materials, but to me, it almost feels like they've gone back to the original mold, or at least something closer to it. I thought I was done with XIs (skipped 2012-2014) because recent retros have been so damn uncomfortable. And I blame that, at least partially, on the cut they were using on the mids. For some reason the XI lows have felt a lot nicer, so I kept buying those.

It's nice to see an improvement in comfort and a little boost in quality too. No complaints here!

Cool Greys were an easy cop here in Bmore. The concord release a year later was pure madness

I SOOOOO AGREE WITH THIS... i walked into mondawmin for the cool greys and couldve copped as many as i wanted..

i said to myself(during the concord release) its going to be a cake walk... smh it was a total riot....

Interesting analysis......it may just be the choice of materials, but to me, it almost feels like they've gone back to the original mold, or at least something closer to it. I thought I was done with XIs (skipped 2012-2014) because recent retros have been so damn uncomfortable. And I blame that, at least partially, on the cut they were using on the mids. For some reason the XI lows have felt a lot nicer, so I kept buying those.

It's nice to see an improvement in comfort and a little boost in quality too. No complaints here!

Not even close to the og mold.

View media item 1834028

Ive been so busy I cant believe I missed a pair.

Does anyone know if they are still available anywhere? From what I read they made a lot of pairs

Thanks yall, enjoy the holidays!

Not even close to the og mold.

I'm not talking about visual appearances or the size of the patent leather; I'm talking about fit. The toe box and instep feels noticeably different from other recent retros -- at least to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom