Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I've come to the realization that guys are going to have the same shoes especially popular Jordan retro's, but what sets you apart is how you match your kicks with your gear. If you and another guy have the same kicks everybody is going to look at both of you all's apparel and who rocked the kicks with apparel the best. That's why if I am going to wear Jordan or Foamposite retro my gear has to be flames. Most times my apparel overshadows the shoes. A nice Chicago Bulls starter jacket for these 72-10's or a dope hologram crewneck for the Holo foams. etc... Most guys who worry about having the same shoes as others usually can't dress and that's why they are mad.

My thing is that millions of people back in the day had the same sneakers and no one cared about being exclusive. People will legit pass on OG colorways just because they're afraid of so many people wearing them. I for one don't wear matchy matchy clothing with my shoes so that's what sets me apart. A simple outfit would make the shoes stand out much more.

My thing is that millions of people back in the day had the same sneakers and no one cared about being exclusive. People will legit pass on OG colorways just because they're afraid of so many people wearing them. I for one don't wear matchy matchy clothing with my shoes so that's what sets me apart. A simple outfit would make the shoes stand out much more.

Amen.

Some of you dudes be thinking way too hard about your kicks. Planning **** out for special occasions. If you already know what day in 3 weeks you're going to wear a pair of shoes out, you're a herb. Dudes wearing shoes for other mens approval.

I've seen one person wearing these with shorts. Looked nice.

I've decided to keep mine. Not happy about then $220 price tag but it is what it is. It really is a nice shoe.

Amen.

Some of you dudes be thinking way too hard about your kicks. Planning **** out for special occasions. If you already know what day in 3 weeks you're going to wear a pair of shoes out, you're a herb. Dudes wearing shoes for other mens approval.

Made me laugh my dude,but very true. I know I think ahead of time what I'm gonna wear simply because seldom get to wear kicks having an office job and I want to make sure I rotate my kicks evenly. But +1 on the simple fit. Not hating on those that think out thoroughly what they gonna wear but most of the times, khaki's/jeans + single colored shirt & jacket will do for me.

Yup.. Back in the days, no one was on the hypeness or exclusive train... It was all about , wear ur ish ! Whether you had the newest jays, agassis, british knights, lottos, whatever. It definitely was all about how you wore them. Some dudes had the matching gear or track suits, but they were the older high school kids with the new cars ( nissan zxs , suzuki samurais, and buick regals).
I do my gear like the other NTers. Jeans or khakis, solid colored tee and clean *** jays.

gii-la53b267-cgb_chicago-bulls-satin-jacket-red_50r_1_.jpg

premium-leather-detailing-air-jordan-11-72-10-holidays-01.jpg

LOL man too many people trying to be the mall god. Wear the shoes you want to wear, it is as simple as that. Who cares what other people have, be thankful for what you have.

Who honestly cares how you dress when your at the mall. The last time I cared how I looked at the mall was when I was 13 trying to impress a girl.

Is the mall honestly the place where all sneaker heads go to "showcase" what shoes they got.

LOL man too many people trying to be the mall god. Wear the shoes you want to wear, it is as simple as that. Who cares what other people have, be thankful for what you have.

Who honestly cares how you dress when your at the mall. The last time I cared how I looked at the mall was when I was 13 trying to impress a girl.

Is the mall honestly the place where all sneaker heads go to "showcase" what shoes they got.
In addition, I find it surprising how many dudes check out what other dudes are wearing and proceed to judge them accordingly, based on their outfit.

these are so nice. 2nd time wearing them today, I was on the fence about getting another pair, now Im in the hunt for my 2nd.

I was planning on breaking these out soon, but my trip to the mall has made me change my decision. I'm not one to really care if others are rocking the same shoe as myself, but holy ****, it's like 1 out of 3 males in the mall had these on, lol, even my gf that doesn't really notice shoes mentioned how many ppl were rockin the 11's. might have to just break out my space jams or DMP's lollll. it's a beautiful shoe, but I don't think I can wear these out, it's like a school uniform or something.

I feel u but I wouldn't let that get to me and affect my decision. If u still want to really break necks in spite of everyone and their grandpas rockin these, I'd make sure my fit was proper as fk, maybe even go business casual to stand out from the crowd cuz u know nobody is wearing a white long sleeve dress shirt untucked and slim fit dark navy or black designer jeans with these joints.

I didn't know OnTrac needed a signature confirmation for deliveries. My XI's are now being redelivered the next business day.
sick.gif

I was so ready! lol.

1 out of 3 males? Damn where do you live?

Been shopping the last few days and I barely see anyone wearing these at the mall... I hit up about 3-4 malls. I would say I seen someone wearing them less than a handful.
here in ga everybody and they mama wear the same kicks when they release like its a uniform or something....to the dudes that dont mind seeing the same shoe everywhere, congrats, but some of us like to go against the grain......but in all honesty they are jordans and they are sold everywhere so you should expect to see them everywhere, nothing rare about them....if you want rarity dont buy a shoe that releases in a million locations, imo of course

Yeah I'm the same way I let em sit for a while due to everybody rocking...a little off topic but seriously what's up with the HARES? them things flew off shelves and I have yet to see 1 person wearing them and I be at the malls every weekend and all over.

Yup.. Back in the days, no one was on the hypeness or exclusive train... It was all about , wear ur ish ! Whether you had the newest jays, agassis, british knights, lottos, whatever. It definitely was all about how you wore them. Some dudes had the matching gear or track suits, but they were the older high school kids with the new cars ( nissan zxs , suzuki samurais, and buick regals).
I do my gear like the other NTers. Jeans or khakis, solid colored tee and clean *** jays.
i dont knock anybodys thought process because its their life and shoes but why cant yall understand some folk dont want what everyone else wants or has.....how is someone stunting at the mall different from folks showing off their pairs to all these dudes in this thread?.....i am not bashing anyone just stating different strokes for different folks.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm the same way I let em sit for a while due to everybody rocking...a little off topic but seriously what's up with the HARES? them things flew off shelves and I have yet to see 1 person wearing them and I be at the malls every weekend and all over.
come to ga.....every release you bound to see at least 20 folks in any mall with the most recent release

Back
Top Bottom