Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I like to go and see what fitteds the local stores have so I know what ones everyone will be wearing with theirs. :lol:

Then I go online and grab one that I know would be a low chance of someone else having. I like to keep my outfit some and let the shoe and/or hat stand out when I have one on.

Kyle Long (Chicago Bears lineman) posted a pic of his with the caption "72-10"

too bad for him it's more like 5-10 lol. man it's hard being a Bears fan this season...

I'm still salty that I had to pass on these, hopefully I'll be able to cop them on a restock down the line.....

Here's the ENTIRE 11 collection from MadiKarimOG on Instagram.

:pimp:

Talk about havin' it in, I only have the Playoffs, Gamma's & Columbia (Legend Blues)...

As you already know, the Playoff's are my faves outta them all...

But the Columbia's had the BEST overall shape and height IMO...

The White Anniversary 11's damn near look like low tops...

:smh:

The 11's shape has been F'd up since 2000 really, but I'd take that, over what they've been using....

He is only missing the DMP xi's

Guess after seeing these in the flesh i had to pull the trigger , the only thing i dislike is the glitter when lights hit the patent leather , will rock these when the weather will not be too sunny , will take pictures with my 2000 jams since i'm @ my girlfriend house 

Last edited:
Very close, I fee like the Gammas ran a bit small and the 72-10s a bit large,  I'm a true 12.5, so it depends on the Js and the year, what fits best.

i dont knock anybodys thought process because its their life and shoes but why cant yall understand some folk dont want what everyone else wants or has.....how is someone stunting at the mall different from folks showing off their pairs to all these dudes in this thread?.....i am not bashing anyone just stating different strokes for different folks.

certainly respect your opinion, but i find it odd someone would buy Jordan's, XI's at that, and not expect to be in a group where mass individuals are wearing them. If you want to go "against the grain," JB isn't the purchase you should be making. Its like saying you hate fat booties, but you always date girls with fat booties.

Strange box dimension differences from gamma to 72-10
My gammas, LB, and 72-10 are all size 12. All the same size box exactly. Where are your gammas from man. Could be like someone else said 13 starts the bigger boxes. Remember how them 12s sit in that box. You can barely put the plastic back in

I see a not so bad amount of ppl wearing mid 11s in my area of NJ. Not as bad as some of you guys. Only twice have I seen someone with concords. 11 lows are all over the place here.

I see more 5s, 6s, 7s, 9s, 12s, 13s

certainly respect your opinion, but i find it odd someone would buy Jordan's, XI's at that, and not expect to be in a group where mass individuals are wearing them. If you want to go "against the grain," JB isn't the purchase you should be making. Its like saying you hate fat booties, but you always date girls with fat booties.
yes sir, i meant to say that as well....damn good point

Yeah I'm the same way I let em sit for a while due to everybody rocking...a little off topic but seriously what's up with the HARES? them things flew off shelves and I have yet to see 1 person wearing them and I be at the malls every weekend and all over.

Most people I know are just terrified of getting them dirty and ruining them. That off-white suede is a killer! One arrant step or spill and it's a wrap! You kind of can't really get those scuffs out. The suede color is never the same once the get a good stain or mark on them.

Last edited:
Most people I know Re just terrified of getting them dirty and ruining them. That off-white suede is a killer! One arrant step or spill and it's a wrap! You kind of can't really get those scuffs out. The suede color is never the same.

Another reason why i rarely saw people wearing the Concords 11. But seriously, shoes are made to be worn like cars to be driven.

Another reason why i rarely saw people wearing the Concords 11. But seriously, shoes are made to be worn like cars to be driven.

You can whip that all white Cadillac all over the place for months, but once you get it detailed, it looks just like it did on the showroom. Those Hares are a different story. It's one of the reasons I passed on them. I've seen too many of my friends have that "oh, damn it!' moment in them. I want to wear my shoes and not have to worry about getting an unremovable mark/stain/scuff on them.

Most people I know are just terrified of getting them dirty and ruining them. That off-white suede is a killer! One arrant step or spill and it's a wrap! You kind of can't really get those scuffs out. The suede color is never the same once the get a good stain or mark on them.
the toe on my right shoe got discolored slightly on my hares but your average person would pay attention to them.

Yeah I can tell they'd be a mess once dirty. It might be the only pair in my collection I keep ds till death. Was a huge bugs fan growing up guess I can be a "collector" with them...Imma rock the hare 1s tho already have. They get dirty easily. I'm sure since it's a little deal getting with warner bros it'll be a very long time before they are back.

Back
Top Bottom