Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

The silhouette of the 11's man, way ahead of its time. Could come out now for the first time and everyone would still be blown away.

Im sure a lot of people got these for Xmas this year
laugh.gif
   Got them from the gf, and that crease protector has to be a joke lol.  I wear my stuff
devil.gif

To me these are what MJ and Tinker would consider a "classy 11".
They look better dressed up, rather than dressed down.

I read it somewhere, but I forgot. What dye or paint do people use to paint the midsole? I got two pairs and want to project one. Couldn't sell one at the 300 mark where I do minimal work, so I kept it since these are worth 299 to me and excellent midsole painting option.

I read it somewhere, but I forgot. What dye or paint do people use to paint the midsole? I got two pairs and want to project one. Couldn't sell one at the 300 mark where I do minimal work, so I kept it since these are worth 299 to me and excellent midsole painting option.
Pretty sure it's angelus paint

It's a troll post. Ross shoes don't come with boxes.
This and that $75 comparable value :lol:

[emoji]127876[/emoji][COLOR=#Red]M[/COLOR]E[COLOR=#Red]R[/COLOR]R[COLOR=#Red]Y[/COLOR] C[COLOR=#Red]H[/COLOR]R[COLOR=#Red]I[/COLOR]S[COLOR=#Red]T[/COLOR]M[COLOR=#Red]A[/COLOR]S [COLOR=#Red]F[/COLOR]A[COLOR=#Red]M[/COLOR]S[emoji]127876[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom