Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Word gets around quick depending on who you know, plus we have a new FNL manager and he don't won't t no new releases on the shelves so he doesn't necessarily follow what everybody else do procedure wise to sell a shoe. I'm sure he was suppose to wait on Monday just like everyone else

Hahaha ight I see.

Word gets around quick depending on who you know, plus we have a new FNL manager and he don't won't t no new releases on the shelves so he doesn't necessarily follow what everybody else do procedure wise to sell a shoe. I'm sure he was suppose to wait on Monday just like everyone else

Hahaha ight I see.
Wonder if there will be a nike restock tomorrow along with these restocking??

Although its not listed on Nike.com, negrotastic mentioned that there are rumors that nike.com will be restocking tomorrow as well.

Anyone know if there are any advantages/disadvantages of ordering through finishline.com vs footlocker.com vs champssports.com vs footaction.com vs eastbay.com, etc?

Anyone know if there are any advantages/disadvantages of ordering through finishline.com vs footlocker.com vs champssports.com vs footaction.com vs eastbay.com, etc?
Launch day is a disaster for me on those websites. Just going to those stores physically is easier imo

Out of all those finishline is only one that charges for shipping. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Out of all those finishline is only one that charges for shipping. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

they all charge shipping. FNL lets u use rewards tho. Eastbay family sites never work for me on release day prodcuts, so i never bother.

they all charge shipping. FNL lets u use rewards tho. Eastbay family sites never work for me on release day prodcuts, so i never bother.
Yep. $20 off of orders if you can get thru and you get like $20 in rewards for a future purchase so it works out.

Last edited:
EB does no sales tax. And yall just dont know how to cook on EB

Got infrared23 vi, asg foam on ftl, chicago 1, a lotta good releases from EB.

Last edited:
Both pros and cons of both sites. Footsites are only good because they don't reject payment. But the bots run that site. Fnl will reject payment like crazy. For the legends 11 I had like 12 pending charges from them.....and no shoes.

These gonna sell out? 

Was gonna try and go Tuesday to a store since I'm working a double in the hospital tmmw.  

Back
Top Bottom