Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

We had a restock in Dubai.

They opened a Jordan store here.

For 3 days they were bringing out different kicks that are supposedly 'sold out'.

I got pair of 7210's. i'm happy.

peace to all. the 73-9's and the 72-10's.[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Looks good sir,  I wish I would've done that on my w day.  My wife tried but I said no.  Anyways,  those matchup pretty well with that suit.

^ Lets be nice fellas, have yet to break mine out, for people that wear them faithfully how are they holding up?

u lil ones dont know bout XIs with the tux
laugh.gif
 thats straight outta '96  
pimp.gif

Props on the wedding outfit. it adds another dimension to see all the groomsmen rocking the 72-10s with you.

I was best man when my boy tied the knot. His wife's dad made us dress up for rehearsal the day before, so I wore my 72-10s with my suit (red/black tie). On the day of the wedding, however, I couldn't disrespect his wife so I wore some normal CKs with my tux. In your situation, though, it looks like everyone was cool with it, so that's all that matters.

^ Lets be nice fellas, have yet to break mine out, for people that wear them faithfully how are they holding up?
So far, so good. I got mine during a February FTL restock, been wearing them p much every work day. The soles aren't their original color anymore, but everything else is fine.

Props on the wedding outfit. it adds another dimension to see all the groomsmen rocking the 72-10s with you.

I was best man when my boy tied the knot. His wife's dad made us dress up for rehearsal the day before, so I wore my 72-10s with my suit (red/black tie). On the day of the wedding, however, I couldn't disrespect his wife so I wore some normal CKs with my tux. In your situation, though, it looks like everyone was cool with it, so that's all that matters.
ya they went really well. people were all about it, which surprised me. 

Back
Top Bottom