Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Since this is an 11 thread, anyone know the going rate on a pair of Carolina 11 lows? From '01.

Money saved again. Haven't purchased A retro yet this year. Have every Remastered retro from the 1st time they released still DS. Wanted the #45 X's from last week but passed, I'll grab em later down the road. Only AJ I wanted so far this year were the AJ XX9 PR but was unable too get. Waiting for Hare VIIs and Bordeaux if they are made better than the 2011 retro.

Good looks jayzrdead jayzrdead

I'd be willing to bet that third mock up is closets to what's getting released...Add a red tongue tag and that's pretty much what's been said at this point...

Last edited:
Damn 11s be like, $180--->$200--->$220. Thats almost $240 w/ tax in cali.
Well you never see an 11 go for < $300 DS on resale so I think Nike/JB is trying to close the gap on that... I think they are going to do incremental price increases on XIs until they hit $300 retail or the hype dies (I'm gonna speculate that the former happens 1st).

You're kind of missing what I'm saying here. I know all of this. I grew up collecting his sneakers and watching him play. I've never heard anyone call them "black concords". I know the original coloring was the concord purple, but they were still called space jams. Here's a link for you young guys, I'm not trying to be rude, but it's like you're all missing what I'm saying here. People make **** up just because, they've always been called jams, never "black concords".
http://m.*************.com/news/10-facts-about-space-jam-and-the-air-jordan-11-it-inspired/
I'm also legitimately curious-what were they called before the movie came out? Just "black XIs"? (which wouldn't make sense because of the white midsole-plus Concords are black/white)

You're kind of missing what I'm saying here. I know all of this. I grew up collecting his sneakers and watching him play. I've never heard anyone call them "black concords". I know the original coloring was the concord purple, but they were still called space jams. Here's a link for you young guys, I'm not trying to be rude, but it's like you're all missing what I'm saying here. People make **** up just because, they've always been called jams, never "black concords".
http://m.*************.com/news/10-facts-about-space-jam-and-the-air-jordan-11-it-inspired/
I'm also legitimately curious-what were they called before the movie came out? Just "black XIs"? (which wouldn't make sense because of the white midsole-plus Concords are black/white)
Black concords, they were concords wit a black upper

I was the idiot who called sneakergellactus' turf pe's "Blackcords"

We should make these the "Blackcord" movement....

Honestly I'm an older person and think it would just make so many people upset it would be funny. Not trying to troll, just enjoy a laugh.

Well you never see an 11 go for < $300 DS on resale so I think Nike/JB is trying to close the gap on that... I think they are going to do incremental price increases on XIs until they hit $300 retail or the hype dies (I'm gonna speculate that the former happens 1st).
True, 11s are almost always $300 plus resale right out the door. i guess nike is just trying to cash in on demand. bought gammas for $300 after i missed out and when i didn't like them, resold for $320 easy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom