Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

everything is pretty good about these except that retail price
mean.gif
 how can they keep charging us like that

In a year where they brought back the 45 and the bugs bunny campaign, it's moronic that they aren't releasing #45 space jams. There is no better 11 to cap this year specifically.

In a year where they brought back the 45 and the bugs bunny campaign, it's moronic that they aren't releasing #45 space jams. There is no better 11 to cap this year specifically.
well the "72-10" colorway would be more appropriate for this year specifically since it is the 20th anniversary of that record setting season. The space jams would technically be more appropriate next year since it would be the 20th anniversary of the movie. Whether or not we get that concord jumpman or the 45 numbering on the back might be a stretch though.

from what I heard they are alternating retro and retro+ every year. Some think space jams are dropping next year
word?? so since the 72-10s would be the retro+ colorway, we just might get those space jams next year. I really hope so. The columbia's and the space jams are the only colorways of the 11s that I like. 

Yeah so far it's been like that but I don't know how long that could keep that up since they have pretty much ran through all the retros unless they just rerelease every 8 yrs going by that format

Packs aside. Just talking about 11 retro. But u right. Who knows really. Legend blues do follow that format. Breds, gammas, legend blue, 72-10 (?), space jams (?) If it continues like that I'll be 8 yes between each retro xi (bred,concord,cool grey,sj).

If they were released back in '95-'96 they would have been the Black Concords, But since they were made for the Movie Space Jam well that says it all SJ's.

Just like 1 day the 72-10 will be a mainstay. If they retro citrus 11s,Aqua 8s and possibly raging bull 5s then u know they gonna one day retro gamma 11s,Pantone 11s. Which is gonna make the og color ways (cords,breds,Columbia) take even longer to retro.

Agreed. I thought it would've made a lot of sense to retro all the Bugs Bunny related sneakers again this year. The return of the 45 on the Chicago X just adds more fuel to the fire. Shame.

Last edited:
I would prefer to have the Black/Concords with the 45 just like the PEs MJ wore in the NBA playoffs 1995 for 3 games against Orlando.
And please get the Jumpman face forward again!

Heres a visual on that "iridescent" patent leather. Of course, this is a custom, but it makes you think.
Those look like something out of the pick up game between Charlie Murphy and Prince.... socks included.

Game. Blouses. 

sick.gif
 We lose.

If these ever get officially released, they should come with a short stack of pancakes. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom