Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

DM's Are gonna confirm tomorrow if These are dropping 12th in Footsites stores
Store MgR are getting Texts right now from them

Last edited:
if champs confirmed it, then its the same story for the FTL, FTA, EASTBAY, FNL. case closed. RD IS 12/12

Yup DM's Got the email from Corporate

All Footsites drop on 12th

My boy just got the email

pimp.gif

First of all, f*** Kanye and his wacka** music. He nothin' but a wannabe and couldn't hold Pac, Biggie, or even Outkast's jockstrap if he tried a million times. This clown gets by with hype NOT actual musical talent. He better get Dre to produce his sh** if he wanna gain some real respect in the rap game.

Now off to the shoes....

Something is telling me Nike will allow all retail outlets the choice of releasing the shoes on the 12th or the 19th. Why do I say this? Because so many pairs have been produced, Nike wouldn't want there to be mass hysteria for the retail stores and their staffing considering it's the holidays, therefore I see some locations dropping them on the 12th, when the malls will be less busy than the 19th. Other stores such as Shoe Palace are holding their raffles beginning on the 14th, which means they're dropping the kicks on the 19th.

Those stores who are raffling this week will have the option of releasing on the 12th or the 19th.

In addition, another benefit to allowing stores the option of dropping on the 12th or the 19th is that it gives ALL consumers ample opportunity to maximize their copping ability.

Lastly, considering this pair most likely has the highest demand of any Jordan shoe to release this year, imagine the ONLINE TRAFFIC and inevitable technical difficulties as well as order processing problems that will occur if every retail store releases on the 19th.

Not to mention, releasing on the 12th pretty much guarantees all pairs will be shipped prior to Xmas day.

Just my gut feeling...

Last edited:
12/12 for all the 11s and psny 12s the same day... well damn, i is broke already

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom