These will be easy to grab! [emoji]128541[/emoji]

Why you guys tripping for?
Nike is gonna make it easy for them to take ya'll $225 bucks for these

I'm pretty sure
In the war of... Rich vs Poor

The rich have been winning
But nice to see some of us being optimistic
Lol

It's not that it's low, just between gifts for other people and bills, $440 in a weeks span is steep
Dear Momma,

I really hope you enjoy this Coach purse. I am grateful for you teaching me the value of a dollar.

Do you remember back in 1986 when I wanted the Jordan’s for basketball but instead you bought me a pair of Converse and Pony sneakers? I remember you telling me that you could buy two pairs of shoes for the cost of one. Well I had plans of buying you that Louis Vuitton you have always wanted but the stock market has been down for the month and I know you would not want me to take a loss. Also, I bought over $1000 in sneakers this month. I know you would not want me to buy one Louis Vuitton purse when I could buy about 10 pairs of sneakers.

Thanks Mom for teaching me that valuable lesson in 1986.

Love,

Grnd7

Last edited:
Why do sneakerheads of today judge others on when they got in the GAME? My point again worried about someone else instead of your OWN this is a forum for sneaker enthusiasts rather new or old IJS
If one is judging another's "sneaker expertise" by when they got in the game, it's incredibly ignorant. But I, for one, don't think most people here do this.

Back
Top Bottom