Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

My mall had foot action, footlocker, finish line, and champs in the same complex.... Hopefully I hit..

SMH at the process to buy Jordans these days.. I hope i'm able to cop online cause this raffle thing is ridiculous.
Crazy right ? 
laugh.gif
   hopefully those days are coming to an end 
nerd.gif

Crazy right ? 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Was hoping it was coming to an end, especially seeing how many OG colorways have been available on shelves in many places (Bord 7/Aqua 8/Maroon 6...)  I think the price tag is catching up on people... except when an 11 is released...

Crazy right ? 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
raffles for in-store are fine imo, it's just so annoying doing them before release online. i wanna know if i get my shoes when i get my shoes, and yeah raffles remove bots but i'm pretty confident in my ability to click links fast

raffles for in-store are fine imo, it's just so annoying doing them before release online. i wanna know if i get my shoes when i get my shoes, and yeah raffles remove bots but i'm pretty confident in my ability to click links fast
Raffles are all good and fine, until you witness or are a victim of in-store corruption.

Entered Finishline raffle at Sunvalley Mall this morning, they already called me to pick up on Saturday. They said they're doing different groups of winners in 1 hour windows.

I apologize in advance if this has been asked a million and a half times already. There have been 40+ new pages since last night

Are you guys going tts or .5 up?

I haven't purchased a pair of 11's since the cool grey release and have since sold off all of my 11's and don't know how these fit being "remastered"

Any reports on how these fit?

Walter..

Too tired after my ticket haul today. No lines at all. In and out at each spot in 2 minutes. 

Raffle boxes looked very full at east ridge , champs ran out of tix and will resume tomorrow only from 10-2pm. Gonna go checkout valley fair then Oakridge.

Got two tickets and in 5 min. Ask if they had a lot of ppl come in for tickets and one store said "good amount" the other store says "it's alright". If they don't call I'll just try online. Doesn't feel like a lot of people are willing to shell out $240 with tax for these.

I got 8 total tix from FTL, FTA, champs, and Shoe Palace all at the same mall ...FNL said they were out out of tix which is what they say for every release.

Between those 8 tix, euro, and online I should be able to cook. :smokin

Entered at FNL, HoH, Champs and Eblens. No wait whatsoever anywhere other than Eblens, and the poor girl working there looked like she'd just about had enough of raffles for the rest of the year. She said it was a total surprise that they changed the release/raffle dates, and they only had two people working the store at 5pm when I was there.

Where is this, Boston ?

Back
Top Bottom