Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Went to finishline earlier (3pm ) and they ran out of tickets so the manager told me their raffle ended at that 

Norcal shiek codes so far. Big ups to @citricacidcycle for organizing codes. Repped!

NorCal
Citrus Heights / Sunrise Mall - ddce7a965b
Concord / Sunvalley Mall – c0ab4c7e5d
Hayward / Southland Mall - c2d393c3bf
Modesto / Vintage Faire Mall – e7b4e3053e (GS - 3c522244e3)
Sacramento / Arden Fair - e9dd1d9bcc
San Jose / Eastridge Mall - 56dce68963
Sf flagship fba54f493f
Hilltop up 79892841fd
Hilltop down 087b0eb9af
Sherwood 5420368617
Valleyfair 2BE89F9F67

No tickets. 

I'll flourish online. 
nthat.gif

I grabbed 4 sad tickets
I grabbed 2 sadder tix, oh well, pretty sure ill grab at least one pair online saturday. Dont have the time to go to the mall with all the shoe stores so i only traveked about 15 min to my local mall which only has a FTL.

No tickets. 

I'll flourish online. :nthat:
Thats how im feeling right about now but it would be nice to actually have a pair in hand on saturday instead of waiting till wednesday or thursday so snagged 2 raffle tix. But regardless, FNL EASTBAY OR FTL got me

Last edited:
Appreciate it man, but more thanks to those posting and sharing codes! It's a group effort in making sure we all get our pair.

Yup! Also @rock-steady22 repped for contributing. I'll try to get a couple more tomorrow and post update.

Repped for Valley Fair code. So does anyone actually eat off of these Sheikh raffles?

It's legit. That's how I got my infrared 6 on last years Black Friday.

Has anyone got in on Mondays raffles then go back Tuesday and get in the raffles again?
lol yooo i wuz thnkin da samethng!! Like if its a different person who's takin ur name how would they ever know? But wt if dey pull ur name twice? Im sure u would b disqualified lol

Has anyone got in on Mondays raffles then go back Tuesday and get in the raffles again?
lol yooo i wuz thnkin da samethng!! Like if its a different person who's takin ur name how would they ever know? But wt if dey pull ur name twice? Im sure u would b disqualified lol
Do it all the time. As long it's a different person. I use my 1st name and then middle name for the second tix

One I did take the last 4 digits of your dl as well. Others say they go through and check names, numbers, and if they feel like you've entered more than once you're dqed.

Back
Top Bottom