Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

lol...at least we know 160jordansdeep will welcome a yellowed pair
I would too I like the shoes. If it comes a LITTLE yellowed I'm coo with that. Ridiculously yellowed? That I'm not ok with straight out the box

Last edited:
yellowing out the box would suck but over time
There is really nothing that can be done

That's the main reason I didn't double up on last year University blue and this year's 72-10
But on these I think the yellowing will give it a distinct touch

Last edited:
I'm not holding your posts. That's a rule written into the sites code. There are plenty of pairs yes but there is also plenty of demand.

How will you be able to determine whom everyone is? By 3-4 posts?
looks like one of you guys is gonna be wrong.....will the wrong party admit to it when the smoke clears

I have no issues admitting wrong. Me being wrong actually benefits me since that means product will be around for me to obtain below retail. Considering I like the shoe, that's a win.
I'm also realistic and have been around these releases since the CDP 11/12s and know how it goes.

Back in may I got the concord lows on ndc restock then bred lows week or so after can't remember...might have 2 pass I feel like my lows crush these things.

I have no issues admitting wrong. Me being wrong actually benefits me since that means product will be around for me to obtain below retail. Considering I like the shoe, that's a win.
I'm also realistic and have been around these releases since the CDP 11/12s and know how it goes.
thats whats up....its always cool to see folks bury the hatchet and admit wrong especially when it come to something as trivial as sneaker allocation

yellowing out the box would suck but over time
There is really nothing that can be done

That's the main reason I didn't double up on last year University blue and this year's 72-10
But on these I think the yellowing will give it a distinct touch
That's the reason I DID double up on University blues. I wear them a lot while another pair sits on ice. And I keep them in zip locks. No yellowing what so ever so far. The sole is turning colors on the very bottom just a tad. thats because of dirt. Nothing you can do about.

thats whats up....its always cool to see folks bury the hatchet and admit wrong especially when it come to something as trivial as sneaker allocation

Bury what hatchet? Maybe you are referring to another person because he and I have had minimal dialogue compared especially when you look at who he's been talking to as a whole.

I'm not holding your posts. That's a rule written into the sites code. There are plenty of pairs yes but there is also plenty of demand.

My man. Simple logistics.

Let's apply it to something else.

10 people stand in line for an apple, and only 5 get one = not enough to go around.

Now

10 people stand in line for an apple, and everyone gets one = plenty for everyone.

How are you even debating this?

They only call you if they have a shoe for you. So it stands to reason, if EVERYONE holding 5+ tickets get a call for EVERY ticket(including guys with 10+), that there is enough for everyone. Even if they don't buy the shoe, we know it's there cuz they got a call. How does this not add up to you. I think cuz you're a mod, you don't won't to admit you're wrong on this one.

Last edited:

My man. Simple logistics.

Let's apply it to something else.

10 people stand in line for an apple, and only 5 get one = not enough to go around.

Now

10 people stand in line for an apple, and everyone gets one = plenty for everyone.

How are you even debating this?

They only call you if they have a shoe for you. So it stands to reason, if EVERYONE holding 5+ tickets get a call for EVERY ticket(including guys with 10+), that there is enough for everyone. Even if they don't buy the shoe, we know it's there cuz they got a call. How does this not add up to you. I think cuz you're a mod, you don't won't to admit you're wrong on this one.
Because I'm a mod I don't want to admit I'm wrong? I admitted I was wrong about something else in here earlier today so that debunks your theory.

Your logic is skewed but you do you bruh. I don't need to debate anymore. It doesn't matter to me.

Then admit it, and stop letting your ego get in the way.

Last edited:

Then admit it, and stop letting your ego get in the way.

It's nothing to admit. Chill.
We will find out this weekend. If supply meets demand like it has for the aqua 8s, then you are the man.
If not, it is what it is.

1/62 so far
eek.gif

Last edited:
So much tension over tha lisa frank 11s can't wait 2 see tha remastered concord thread lol

Because I'm a mod I don't want to admit I'm wrong? I admitted I was wrong about something else in here earlier today so that debunks your theory.

Your logic is skewed but you do you bruh. I don't need to debate anymore. It doesn't matter to me.

Exactly.

I said it before. Truth is the truth. Whether you admit it or not...good day.

Jeez louise talk about egos... :smh:

Also, that Russell Westbrook 29 already released in the EU, by itself. Can't see why Nike would re-release that in a pack.

Last edited:

Exactly.

I said it before. Truth is the truth. Whether you admit it or not...good day.

You have issues.

so who in here already paid $400 for a pair at their local moms and pops because they have no patients or don't want to wait until release day? lol hopefully these don't end up like Maroon 6 where folks flock to go get them early to secure a pair and its still all over the internet for retail 3 days after release. lol

It's nothing to admit. Chill.
We will find out this weekend. If supply meets demand like it has for the aqua 8s, then you are the man.
If not, it is what it is.

Also that's not what I said. I said if everyone got a call for every ticket. This weekend would prove neither you or I right.

Back
Top Bottom