Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Serious. No one wants to be out in the cold nor driving store to store. I have a feeling the quantity could meet the demands after buying but you never know. I didn't want to take that chance.

I'm kinda interested if we have met the supply meets demand phase in 11 releases. If so, IT WILL BE AWESOME!!!!

would mean people will start liking 11s less, more returns to stores, discounts for bigj505, double and triple up life, etc :lol:

yep im good w/ it... will make my double up easier

Kinda like how I still go ham on foams :lol:

Triple ups ? 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Just held them in a mom and pop store in Sunrise Massapequa Mall. They are 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
 Im a fan of the sparkle in the patent leather I know a lot are not. Crazy thing they wanted $425 Mens LMAO 
roll.gif

Just hit on a second raffle at Kicks Usa Willowbrook. Theyre giving Jason Markk with the purchase.Thing is I was sleeping when they called. They left me a message about when to pick it up and to call if I have any questions. Does this mean you have to call back to confirm I want them? Got a busy signal when I did.

I swear these Retro 11 releases come along and suddenly everyone on time line is a damn sneaker connoisseur.

They haven't posted a picture of sneakers all year but come tomorrow I have to deal with the typical, Unlaced / Jogger look picture with a lame quote.
mean.gif

Im 2/13 in hiod for tomorrow [emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]Awh man aint nothing like an goid [l fashion 11s Eve yall I love it!

Back
Top Bottom