Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

These codes are probably ones they got for complaining about something or 1 time use things

Be patient everyone... After I copped mine, I went to NDC and SNKRS to see what the avg time of ATC was. SNKRS went first at the 27 min mark. Stifll showing on my end that 13.5 is only size OOS. NDC is still in line, so patience!

Also, I must say that my local HOH in River Oaks Mall handled things well despite the one loud *** momma who was upset that they raffled GS sizes and she didn't know about it. She thought that only men's would be the ones raffled and not the smaller ones.... smh. A few other people thought that it was a FCFS line, and had no idea that raffles had took place earlier in the week. Something tells me that about 30-40% of people who were looking for the shoe still thought the 19th was the date.

Waited 30 mins on SNKRS app, got a extra 8.5. Went to NDC for 8.5 and 3y. Got it in cart and wireless mouse decides to fail. Tried to fix the problem for 20 mins, thought I lost them from the cart but still able to process both pairs. Definitely seems a lot easier than any other 11's. Hope everyone gets theirs. Just gotta keep at it.

So weird the way the Swoosh/Nike site works...most def doesn't go in order. Was waiting since 10 on one computer...decided to login and try on another computer and it carted in about 5 minutes. Starting trying to checkout on that computer...then the original computer pops up with the message that it couldn't add to cart because it's limit to 1 per person.

Had to login to the mobile site on my phone to even checkout cause I kept getting errors for processing the payment. Either way my order is placed! SWOOSH for win!

Got through on finish line. Hopefully ebates comes through. $9 is $9. Ridiculous how they charge shipping! But oh well. Sch a wide release. Added to finish line, Jimmy jazz, and NDC. Hopefully all got to eat!

Does NDC let you order 1 siz efor each infanr, td, gs, adults all in one order? Not trying to get cancelled before I check out.

******* ERRORS!!! NIKE!!!
mean.gif

what size you trying to get ?

Back
Top Bottom