Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

For those with Internal Service Errors/Can't checkout, I was able to use PayPal to get through. Still had a few errors on the Place Order but after 3 or so tries it went through.

Has anyone that ordered through Ruvilla received a shipping confirmation email yet? Still only have received my receipt and payment email from PayPal......still skeptical it went through.

Got em on NDC the error kept coming up I opened two new tabs one logged in to paypal. Another NDC tab they were in my cart. I was able to check out in a few mins after that paypal. Hope this helps someone
can you clarify this please, i keep getting that error no matter if i use different credit cards or click the paypal option 

Easy cop? Am I using my computer, phone and iPad wrong? I've been on SNKRS since 7:00AM PST, NDC in 3 browsers since 7AM (all still say pending or waiting your turn), Footlocker wouldn't cart after multiple attempts once I finally got in, FNL has been refreshing since 7AM - I got in three times to FNL, carted, went to pay and then was kicked out each time.

I don't think I've ever ONE time been able to make a purchase online for a hyped/more limited release. I've been buying J's (and other shoes) since '85 - I'm not sure how to keep buying though when I can't purchase online and very seldom win raffles here in SoCal. As some might think, not salty, just a little disappointed I can't buy the shoes I love!

can't edit my billing info on the snkrs app without getting smacked by this error thing

only thing stopping me

Easy cop? Am I using my computer, phone and iPad wrong? I've been on SNKRS since 7:00AM PST, NDC in 3 browsers since 7AM (all still say pending or waiting your turn), Footlocker wouldn't cart after multiple attempts once I finally got in, FNL has been refreshing since 7AM - I got in three times to FNL, carted, went to pay and then was kicked out each time.

I don't think I've ever ONE time been able to make a purchase online for a hyped/more limited release. I've been buying J's (and other shoes) since '85 - I'm not sure how to keep buying though when I can't purchase online and very seldom win raffles here in SoCal. As some might think, not salty, just a little disappointed I can't buy the shoes I love!
Just go to the mall, fam. 

why the **** Nike still got me waiting in line. smh. I tried to hit the same local spot i copped my 6s from last week this morning and was sold out. so i didnt even attempt to cart on Nike till about 1045. I tried the snkrs app at 10 but it gave me an error and i dont even know how to close the app to re open it. (im new to iphone). Nike.com better come thru for the god

I did snkrs like whew 15 mins into the drop and forgot about it for almost an hour just looked and scored lol

Back
Top Bottom