Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Sold my bred 11 lows but I will be keeping these. These shoes are amazing as a mid. I remember as a kid growing up in the Kobe era that I wanted the bred mids! I'm not much of a Jordan guy but I will def start collecting 11's

Raises hand...

My girl thought they dropped at 10 and asked me if I wanted those too I was shocked... Wasn't even gonna bring it up but since she did.... Midaswhale

Word, you basically got the green light . As for me, its been an expensive year but im still gonna go for it i guess. She'll get over it.

I'm loving this return to a "normal" shopping experience. Walked into my local FNL, checked out the display shoe, liked it enough to ask if they had my size, tried it on, [emoji]128558[/emoji] and checked out. I cannot remember the last time this happened with a Jordan 11. Then, I walked over to HoH and saw the Cyber Monday 1s sitting. Asked if I could use my Platinum VIP $15 reward on them, and walked out with my size for under retail. Hooray for market saturation!

nothing like adding another few pairs of black XIs to the rotation. My 1st of 2 pairs of breds from a few years ago is starting to crease on the side. I usually wouldn't like to rock an XI right after it drops because  a lot of people try to flex this time of year with new stuff but this was a clean shoe that had nothing wrong about it. 

Went out for a morning training session and came home and hit up NDC. After about 45 minutes of the waiting in line bs, I finally got in. 1 pair and that's all I need. 

If I wasn't basically in the limbo between being confirmed for these shoes or not, I'd close SNKRS.

Finishline after 3 hrs or so finally loaded

NDC got some shoes in cart for me

hard not to eat, just take eons to finally get the food

Just got through on FNL and they still have a FSR. I was going to jump on them but changed my mind last minute. 

dont tell her 
wink.gif

use SNKRS and just let it run 
Yea, i made up my mind and im GOIN IN! Wish me luck (copping and the aftermath with my wife) lolz
Just tell her you were randomly entered into a raffle for buying the 11's and won them for free 
laugh.gif

Have one in cart on footaction and eastbay.... Type in all my creditcard information ... It gives me my total, i hit submit order... and two seperate devices it just stays on the processing screen... Wtf!!!

i ooped a cart to a local guy in my area and i think he doesn't know how to operate NDC

it's been sitting in the cart for 15 mins 
laugh.gif

Eastbay secretly placing orders.

Went back to get my daughters pair and sat here for 30-45 minutes while checkout screens do nothing.

Now all of a sudden Im getting the order is already placed message.

Pulled up to the mall just before noon, went to champs and got an 11.5 shortly after 12:00 after the raffle winners picked up theirs. That was easy. I thought it was going to be chaos. They're sexy as hell in person btw..

Back
Top Bottom