Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

So what's next on everyone's list? I always take a month or so break after the holiday release. I'll b back for the 4s and those master 12s in February...

I don't order from NDC very often. Is it normal to not get shipping confirmation yet? I am just a little antsy cause they canclled my bred 1.5 order 3 weeks ago. 

I don't order from NDC very often. Is it normal to not get shipping confirmation yet? I am just a little antsy cause they canclled my bred 1.5 order 3 weeks ago. 
Didn't you ask this question before?

They are still processing orders in the order they were made. Hang tight.

When is Bred 1s supposed to drop? I need those and WC4s

Edit. Will the blk/red 12s be correct and not that suede mess?

Last edited:
Thanks dudes.  I am I Hopeful can get at least one pair of 4s that release early next year.  I would prefer cement 4s.

^^^^^sounds like a Mr. I Wish These Shoes Weren't Widely Available For Everyone To Enjoy And Its Making Me Mad Nike Flooded These Everywhere rant. Dude
eyes.gif
you probably basic af too. The pot calling the kettle black
laugh.gif
You sound upset, It's a feeling you'll get over it. 
smokin.gif

Cement 4 production wont be these high...

Yeah, ok. Nike/JB is about that money! The WC4s are going to be everywhere. From what they are saying, only a handful of JB products will be getting the traditional tag "limited" tag next year (OVO 10s).

JB just murdered the market with this release. Why wouldn't they flood the market with a shoe that they know: retailers will want, consumer will want, and most consumers will gladly pay that $220 plus tax price tag for them. If you haven't noticed, JB could give two damns about your nostalgia and your need for exclusivity and limited shoes.

Find your feel good somewhere else, JB is about making money. For the people who need that limited label to feel good, or that feeling of them being the only one with a shoe to bring up their self worth, go cop some Yeezys.

Didn't you ask this question before?

They are still processing orders in the order they were made. Hang tight.
Haha yeah, just a bit worried caused they cancelled my order on the 1.5 in a size 10 which weren't really that sought after because they "were not available". I was pretty surprised by that. 

Yeah, ok. Nike/JB is about that money! The WC4s are going to be everywhere. From what they are saying, only a handful of JB products will be getting the traditional tag "limited" tag next year (OVO 10s).

JB just murdered the market with this release. Why wouldn't they flood the market with a shoe that they know: retailers will want, consumer will want, and most consumers will gladly pay that $220 plus tax price tag for them. If you haven't noticed, JB could give two damns about your nostalgia and your need for exclusivity and limited shoes.

Find your feel good somewhere else, JB is about making money. For the people who need that limited label to feel good, or that feeling of them being the only one with a shoe to bring up their self worth, go cop some Yeezys.
Yeah, That's exactly what I was thinking when man said they're not gonna have these numbers. If Nike/Jordan can make money like this in 1 week like they do on every year, Why not do it on pairs they know people will eat up.

Back
Top Bottom