Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

issues on mine

Left pair - mis aligned stitch on the heel
right pair - crease in the midsole

My pair is misaligned on the stitching of the 23 on the left shoes as well. The left shoe also has some glue stains on the patent leather.

Looking at some other posts, a lot of guys have small flaws with the left shoe.

Is the left shoe made by a different person or something? Lol
This has to be the first time you bought Js, dont give me that ive been around since -- release or yrs... Because if you have you wouldnt be sweating this nonsense

Take the shoes in for an alignment.  Needs tuning and offset.  Midas whale since people love modifying their shoes, blacking out the midsoles like it's some brake lights.

This has to be the first time you bought Js, dont give me that ive been around since -- release or yrs... Because if you have you wouldnt be sweating this nonsense
Seen those flaws ever since the 09 space jams. Had to sell my extra pair of jams because of those flaws.

Last edited:

Take the shoes in for an alignment.  Needs tuning and offset.  Midas whale since people love modifying their shoes, blacking out the midsoles like it's some brake lights.
roll.gif

I heard Midas got tires on sale for the winter season coming up. Get that *** an oil change too

So after it being there all week, the charge from Nike for these shoes fell of my bank account.... I know it'll pop back in a day or two, but that's kinda weird...
Did you get a confirmation email from Nike for the order?  New to NT, so go easy on me.

I had a pending charge drop off yesterday.  After talking to four different CSRs, I finally found one who knew what he was doing and broke the news to me that the order didn't go thru.

Last edited:
Did you get a confirmation email from Nike for the order?  New to NT, so go easy on me.

I had a pending charge drop off yesterday.  After talking to four different CSRs, I finally found one who know what he was doing and broke the news to me that the order didn't go thru.

Thanks for trying to help but I actually received my shoes yesterday which is why it's weird. Maybe it was just siting in pending for 5 days and I didn't notice? I'm sure it'll be back on there in a day.

I called UPS the story with FNL pairs is FNL never uploaded billing info into the system so UPS cannot track the orgin of the package or destination . The packages hopefully should arrive on time . Mine was updated in Cali which is a good sign . I ordered an extra from Eastbay just in case .

I want another pair of these

Glad they used this patent leather, if it was straight black these would have looked like trash

Excellent release
Are you aware that people have been doing phone orders and stock locating all week? If you want another pair, I'd try now. 

Got a UPS shipping confirmation this am from Eastbay so things are looking good for success on the phone order.

Says delivery for 12/22. Hopefully there won't be any flaws on the pair.

For those still trying for Eastbay phone orders...be persistent. I called 5x yesterday before I was told they had them.

Maybe I just have to accept the re-sell prices for these and get a pair.

Bummer.

Back
Top Bottom