Jordan XI Adapt DEC 30, 2020

A word of caution for what it's worth. The OGs worked fine when I tried them on last year after release; however, after sitting for a year, wouldn't charge last month when I took them out. It's important to wear them or at least charge them every 2-3 months to keep them working. If you let them sit, they'll die and you won't be able to wear or sell them. I've heard about battery issues with the other Adapt models as well. Really wanted the Mags themed BB Adapts when the price dropped, but too worried about the battery issues. So happy I passed on those. Last thing someone with stacks of shoes needs is to worry about battery issues....SMH...

Yeah that’s what my main concern was with the adapt shoes was the battery and how frequently you would need to charge to keep them alive. I understand beating your shoes into the ground but it sucks if they become non functional due to a technical flaw. I’m glad you were able to get your money back.

A word of caution for what it's worth. The OGs worked fine when I tried them on last year after release; however, after sitting for a year, wouldn't charge last month when I took them out. It's important to wear them or at least charge them every 2-3 months to keep them working. If you let them sit, they'll die and you won't be able to wear or sell them. I've heard about battery issues with the other Adapt models as well. Really wanted the Mags themed BB Adapts when the price dropped, but too worried about the battery issues. So happy I passed on those. Last thing someone with stacks of shoes needs is to worry about battery issues....SMH...

1639177483440.gif

Great, now I have to worry about charging them!

Do you know how many pairs of Adapts that I have?

And now inhave to worry about charging them?

1639177562727.gif

I haven’t charged or worn my OG Adapt BBs in a year. They’re probably dead. I better check and send them back asap if so, I’ve got two months left before Nike’s 3-year window for returns due to defects expires.

That’s why I don’t mess with this 💩

Give me old fashioned laces and I’m good. Plus, I like that you can change laces anyway and change the look of a shoe.

Well said. It's not worth it unless you're wearing them a few times every other month. Batteries don't last, but laces do.

Back
Top Bottom