Jordan XI Adapt DEC 30, 2020

Yeah if they haven’t charged for months might have to leave them on the charger for up to 20 or 30 minutes before they have enough power to turn on.

You all are over here like this

1640404925090.gif

not even knowing how the shoes work! :rofl:

Yeah if they haven’t charged for months might have to leave them on the charger for up to 20 or 30 minutes before they have enough power to turn on.

You all are over here like this

1640404925090.gif

not even knowing how the shoes work! :rofl:
Thought it a was a known/established thing the batteries can go to crap if not used/charged for a long time. If that's an urban myth, then great!

Last edited:
Batteries generally don’t like being full or empty. They tend to lose capacity when sitting at a state of high or low charge.

They might charge up and turn on after sitting on the charger for a while, but there’s only so many times you can let them go fully dead and expect them to still function.

Yo, so whichever one of you is a producer for Let's Make A Deal needs to raise your hand :lol:

20220610_195128.jpg

Adapt XIs (along with their cash value - $1k total prize value, obviously) were a prize in yesterday's episode. The contestant, ironically wearing Chi AJ1s, passed on the XIs and the $, won an outdoor BBQ instead, went for the Big Deal and won a computer and a desk.

Wayne wore 'em the rest of the show and kept talking about them. Gotta say I kinda want a pair now :lol:

On top of that, these were a zonk earlier in the ep lol

20220610_195247.jpg

I feel like I've seen them have cardboard shoes that looked like AJ6s, too.

Back
Top Bottom