Jordan XI Carbon Fiber Bred

Is the carbon fiber the same quality on the Bred's as the Concords and Gammas. I have all 3 but the Bred Carbon Fiber feels a little softer. I'm asking about the latest versions of the shoe

Last edited:
not too sure, if you bought it from an authorized store you shouldn't worry about that

where'd you get them? the carbon fiber should be completely rigid it shouldn't be able to bend at all, try scratching it and if it leaves scratches or takes off any color then GM

where'd you get them? the carbon fiber should be completely rigid it shouldn't be able to bend at all, try scratching it and if it leaves scratches or takes off any color then GM
i got them from craigslist. it doesnt scratch off and looks solid, but just doesnt feel the same as the carbon fiber on my concords or gammas

i can feel ridges. is the quality not as good as the other versions though?
the pictures look good to me and if you can feel ridges and it doesn't scratch it seems legit. by not as strong do you mean it bends at all? they all should be the same and not budge

the pictures look good to me and if you can feel ridges and it doesn't scratch it seems legit. by not as strong do you mean it bends at all? they all should be the same and not budge
it doesnt bend. it just sounds and feels different when  i scratch it. it doesnt feel as solid.

it doesnt bend. it just sounds and feels different when  i scratch it. it doesnt feel as solid.
I'd say that you're probably fine. Most GMs I've seen have had really low quality fake carbon fiber and have been pretty obvious. From what you're saying, it sounds fine to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom