Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

That makes no sense. They dropped way too many shoes for that shoe to account for 5-6% of their revenues.
They had 6 IVs that came out in mens sizes, 2 or 3 XIIs, 2 VIIs, 1 VI plus the pack, 2 Xs. Since many of the IXs were limited I will count them as 1 shoe. Take into consideration QS were released in GR numbers cept for the IX. Girls had a few exclusives, and the Spikes sell pretty well too. The Jordan SCIIs also did well. The Son of Mars didnt do bad. Took a while to sell those but they eventually sold out. And other obscure jordans do sell to people who dont care about sneakers. They just liked the shoe.
The XIs cost more and were released in a relatively large amount but 1 out of every $20 made are made from the XIs? I doubt it. I can see no more than 2% of their revenues.
His numbers make sense. All other releases you mentioned are not produced at the same level XIs were.

Take a look at this article which breaks it all down: http://counterkicks.com/2012/12/exc...oduction-run-is-500000k-half-a-million-pairs/

What about a blackout with Carolina accents. That would be nice and eliminate yellowing on the patent leather and make the sole a light grey or sky blue color. The carbon fiber isn't a bad idea either.

pimp.gif
Platinumgold24k's pics? lol those gotta be at least 8 years old.

If we could get something with the shape and toe-box of '00-01 retros, that would be the t*ts!

I know......NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.
mean.gif

Them cuffs ain't aren't even.

:lol:

JK.

Hopefully we get COLUMBIA'S.

It'd be a crime not to release them.

Should release them on the NBA All-Star weekend as a QS.

:smokin

That makes no sense. They dropped way too many shoes for that shoe to account for 5-6% of their revenues.
They had 6 IVs that came out in mens sizes, 2 or 3 XIIs, 2 VIIs, 1 VI plus the pack, 2 Xs. Since many of the IXs were limited I will count them as 1 shoe. Take into consideration QS were released in GR numbers cept for the IX. Girls had a few exclusives, and the Spikes sell pretty well too. The Jordan SCIIs also did well. The Son of Mars didnt do bad. Took a while to sell those but they eventually sold out. And other obscure jordans do sell to people who dont care about sneakers. They just liked the shoe.
The XIs cost more and were released in a relatively large amount but 1 out of every $20 made are made from the XIs? I doubt it. I can see no more than 2% of their revenues.

Retail is 2x wholesale cost usually. At $100 and 500,000 pairs, do the math. A billion dollars in revenue a year and that's 50 million on that ONE release. That's 5%, and that's being conservative considering how many shoes they sell thru their own direct channel that don't cost that much to them either.

Columbias will always be a personal favorite of mines, but the yellowing patent has me worried.

I've owned two pairs. The yellow soles I can live with. But once the patent ages, they become an eyesore.

To add to my other post...

Back in 95' I got the Concords for Christmas...Wore them into the ground and in April I ended up selling them to some chump for the full price of the Playoffs...Month or so later saw Will Smith rocking the Columbias and decided I needed to cop a pair...Mom said no way, Dad said no way (Both pissed because I sold my Christmas Present Concords :lol:)...Ended up never being able to get my hands on a pair because I wasn't ready to split with the Playoffs either...Wasn't into sneakers as much when the Retro's dropped and missed the boat...

So yeah...Columbia's...

Last edited:
New color ways on the 11s aren't needed smh the day jb decides to destroy the 11
MJ seems to disagree considering he wears different cw's..

Personally I think those Ray Allen 11's are dope af.. I could see ND goin mad over them though.

Columbias, SpaceJams, Blackouts or something new.. I'm coppin.. But I'm hoping for something new.

Back
Top Bottom